We didn't concede! Suck it Crystal Palace.. You may have scored 13 against this lot but you managed to concede.. Just how crap are you?!? Well done Villa I know it's just a run about but take this confidence with you.

Nice start to pre season. All about fitness of course, so it matters little who we play, or even the results. That said, it's nice to see us hitting the back of the net, and obviously the return of Stan is just wonderful. 

12 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

can't believe the negative comments in this thread - 'first' training game, winning 6-0, Petrov back in claret and blue, and people criticizing the opposition, digging away at our players and looking for negatives to seize on.  Jesus, it's like a twisted game where people get off 'bashing' the team and players. More love and support, less hate and criticism needed! 

Lighten up guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

did Gabby score?

Nope. He had a shot at close range parried after Sinclair totally messed up a shot, but no goals for Gabby. 

1 minute ago, El-Reacho said:

Is he still fat?

There was no video feed or anything. All my info comes from AVFCOfficial on Twitter who were covering key moments as the match went on. That was the only key moment for both Gabby and Sinclair. 

1 hour ago, Barney_avfc said:
StanPetrov19 wearing No10 and the captains armband - gearing up for a return to action for #avfc

Embedded image
10:36 am - 9 Jul 2016

Ty

now I have q major problem .  Do I order my shirt Petrov 19?  Or Petrov 10?   Unable to purchase until this is settled. 

my nephew was at the game.he's on holiday in austria(got relatives over there).he whatsapped me.said we played decent football,good movement especially first half.petrov looked fit and was decent.

Edited by krisagg75
  • Like 4

Â