Copa America 2016

Zatman

Surprised anyone is shocked anymore. Dunga is a clown and their standard of players has been in decline for over 10 years now.

Compare this generation to when they last won world cup...Cafu...Lucio....Roberto Carlos....Ronaldinho....Rivaldo....Ronaldo....Kaka you get the picture. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Surprised anyone is shocked anymore. Dunga is a clown and their standard of players has been in decline for over 10 years now.

Compare this generation to when they last won world cup...Cafu...Lucio....Roberto Carlos....Ronaldinho....Rivaldo....Ronaldo....Kaka you get the picture. 

them players you mentioned would probably still get in Brazil team now. Dunga is a **** moron and while a bit funny its slightly sad to see Brazil in this state. He has been in charge for think 6 of the last 10 years of Brazil national team and for me is heartbeat of the problems

• Like 1

The Costa Rica vs Columbia game was absolutely fantastic. The 2nd half was just end to end with 2 teams playing their hearts out until the death. (I've forgotten what that was like being a Villa fan.) Watch the highlights if you get chance.

2 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Guzan having a blinder for the USA. Great double save just then and 2 good saves in the 1st half. Like the Brad of old.

Blast from the past. I think Goose was treated a bit harshly by some fans towards the end. Look at the donkeys who played in front of him, FFS. 

He didn't do himself any favors with the Lescott incident, but that was a one-off in terms of dumb petulance, as far as I know. He loved playing for Villa, and it saddens me that it all went so sour at the end. People were saying he was the best Villa keeper since Bosnich for a while there. And he WAS good. And based on last night, he still is a quality goalkeeper, he just needs 3 or 4 defenders in front of him who give a shit.

12 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Guzan having a blinder for the USA. Great double save just then and 2 good saves in the 1st half. Like the Brad of old.

Defense was great all match in front of him, but Guzan still had to make at 3-4 quality saves to keep USA in the lead. He is really playing like he wants a new club. 

Pandemonium in Brazil vs Peru. Referee took an eternity to decide over a dubious goal (handball) and he was clearly talking to someone on his headset - No-one knows who though? Then he got the call wrong anyway!

Â