Copa America 2016

Zatman

Brazil out in the group stages losing to Peru 1-0. Although all of the talk will be that the goal should have been disallowed Peru worked their arses off and completely outfought Brazil. 1st time they've beaten them in 31 years.

I'd be furious if that happened to England, but for Brazil to even be in a position where a single goal fifteen minutes from time of the final group game can eliminate them from the tournament is unacceptable isn't it?  I'm sure Dunga will probably cite the referee if it costs him his job but it's not the referee's fault that Dunga was on thin ice in the first place. 

7 goals in 3 games seems impressive but got all vs mighty Haiti. Probably easiest group and they were awful again

He be gone before Olympics and probably TIte taking over

Brazil can't score goals without Neymar. Him aside this really is the worst collection of out and out Brazil forwards I've ever seen.

Can't believe they still call up Hulk, Jonas scores a lot for Benfica but he is 32 and the Portuguesse league isn't a great standard and Ricardo Oliveria would've been called up but for injury. And he is 36.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Brazil can't score goals without Neymar. Him aside this really is the worst collection of out and out Brazil forwards I've ever seen.

Can't believe they still call up Hulk, Jonas scores a lot for Benfica but he is 32 and the Portuguesse league isn't a great standard and Ricardo Oliveria would've been called up but for injury. And he is 36.

cant wait to see their next masterplan

bring back Fred and Jo

Just now, Zatman said:

cant wait to see their next masterplan

bring back Fred and Jo

I was just thinking if they do ditch Dunga in next few weeks....CBF will probably re-re-appoint Scolari so that could happen.

I think generally people just miss the point...Brazil just don't produce very good footballers anymore apart from the odd one like Neymar. Most are just hard working and can run fast. 

Will be a tough job for whoever....Brazil 6th in qualifying and Argies and Uruguay are locks for automatic qualifying, Ecuador had a good start and will get enough points at home to qualify so you have Colombia, Brazil and Chile fighting for two spots. One is play off but that's pretty much a bye v New Zealand. So one of those will miss out on next world cup.

Team Nike.  That's what happens when a team transcends sport.  They forget how to be good at what they're doing, and the powers that be almost end up preventing them from being the best that they can be.  **** them.

• Like 2

http://www.espnfc.com/copa-america/83/blog/post/2891972/brazils-shock-loss-to-peru-at-the-copa-america-spells-doom-for-dunga

Espn video in this article sums up things very well I think.

One of the favourite words of the man who, for now, coaches Brazil is "coherent." Dunga uses it all the time. And so, on his own terms, it makes little sense bleating about the fact that the Peruvian goal that sent his team home early from the Copa America Centenario appeared to have been knocked in by the arm of substitute striker Raul Ruidiaz.

Back in 1995, Dunga was captain of Brazil in the Copa in Uruguay, when striker Tulio clearly handled the ball before scoring a vital goal against Argentina in the quarterfinals. There would seem to be no record of Dunga complaining then. And even within the bounds of this competition, the luck has evened out. An Ecuador goal that would have beaten Brazil in the opening game was disallowed when the linesman -- wrongly it seems -- judged the ball to have gone out of play.

I am amazed how Dunga managed to ignore all of Brasil's amazing players, and field a team of mediocrity that should have lost all their group matches except against Haiti. Their group was Peru, Haiti, and Ecuador. How did they not smash that group? Worse yet, they didn't even score any goals other than against Haiti. 

4 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I am amazed how Dunga managed to ignore all of Brasil's amazing players, and field a team of mediocrity that should have lost all their group matches except against Haiti. Their group was Peru, Haiti, and Ecuador. How did they not smash that group? Worse yet, they didn't even score any goals other than against Haiti. 

Only major players they were missing were Thiago Silva, Marcelo, Douglas Costa and Neymar.

The rest is the best they've got.

How many Chinese people are there? I'm fairly sure they class it as high profile given the amount of potential customers they could attract.

Â