Weekends football 29 April/2 May

andykeenan

I think Clattenburg didn't send Dier off at the end there because he was afraid of it kicking off. There's no way he could have thought that wasn't worthy of a second yellow.

Hazard with the equaliser, just can't get over that. The boy delivered on his words for once.

Spurs STILL can't win at Stamford Bridge.

Fantastic stuff, congratulations to Leicester.

One thing I could never understand is why people thought Spurs were just a lock to win their last four. It's alright saying Leicester are going to drop points in this game and that but look at the teams Spurs were are playing, just a bizarre one for me.

• Like 1

Spurs were an absolute disgrace, completely lost it. 

Serves pochettino right for bringing on Mason when they were still winning. Mason is both shit and a scumbag.

7 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

That was a great game - 12 yellow cards - fights everywhere - battles all over the pitch - the title race decided and a massive brawl in the tunnel at the end of the game. Marvellous!

As much as Pochettino is a great manager in the making....that's the South American mentality right there. If you lose make sure you go down kicking and swinging.

Haven't seen this brawl yet but would imagine it's a tea party compared to the brawls you get in the Argentinian league. 

Just now, VillaChris said:

As much as Pochettino is a great manager in the making....that's the South American mentality right there. If you lose make sure you go down kicking and swinging.

Haven't seen this brawl yet but would imagine it's a tea party compared to the brawls you get in the Argentinian league. 

There were about half a dozen brawls of one sort or another. Dembele will get a suspension for trying to pull out Costa's eye on the sly and I'm guessing both teams will be fined for the scenes at the end as they tried to come off the pitch.

Â