Weekends football 11/13 March

andykeenan

13 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

That's an odd one from Boro. Where's he off to then?

I think this Norwich result ends Man City's chances of the title - they've messed up somewhere along the line, a couple of weeks ago they were in for everything - now they've given up the FA Cup, dropped from the title race and will have to be a bit mindful about staying in the top 4. Champions league or bust and they're not good enough to win the champions league.

nobody to blame but themselves, publicly sacking a manager when in a title race was never going to work

PSG mathematically clinch the French title in March with a 9-0 win away from home.   Second place Monaco are closer in points to the being relegated than they are to PSG. 

It can't even be satisfying to win if the opposition are as feeble as what PSG have to face, surely? 

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I loved that Lukaku goal yesterday. In fact I spontaneously broke out into applause. 

how is there not more comments about chaill defending for that goal. so LOL. lukaku is not even turning quick

him and IVA at CB is so so so bad past 2 games. both **** up so so bad vs PSG

Edited by gharperr

3 minutes ago, gharperr said:

how is there not more comments about chaill defending for that goal. so LOL. lukaku is not even turning quick

him and IVA at CB is so so so bad past 2 games. both **** up so so bad vs PSG

Cahill's defending was as slow witted as the Arsenal centre halves were for Ighalo's goal today ;)

true...for somebody who tells me to go to arsenal forum quite a lot..its wierd how you quote me and then link it back to arsenal? when the two points arnt even related? Weird that enit? maybe you should go there?

Edited by gharperr

Lavezzi has gone, zlatan is going, maxwell and motta are getting old, personally I think a lot of the media will link the likes of city to ridiculous moves for pogba...I'd look at verratti, think Juve will if they do sell pogba, think he's also going about his business quite quietly but blanc has a philosophy that I'm sure Utd would appreciate, they've got 4/5 youngsters like rabiot all trying to be first team regulars

They've got a massive summer coming up

pogba city to replace toure/delph... + muller LW/RW/STR to displace aguero/sterling (aguero sure does play bad at times for being an elite striker and injured a lot...and sterling still needs time to grow and not have all focus on his ability). they seriously need someone different to Bony which was such a bad transfer

is what i would do if i was pep. 

Edited by gharperr

10 minutes ago, coda said:

He's only 26. Probably fit in China or Qatar eventually.

I just see him as a one club man tbh, was going to say the same as Lahm but he came through at Stuttgart of course.

Way I see it just like people like Messi and Raul he's grown up at one of the best clubs in the world, he's incredibly well paid, why would you leave that in your prime, it would take some offer and even then if you're happy and already earning a billion a season why uproot everything just to earn 1.1 billion?

Â