Sunday

FA Cup Quarter Final

Arsenal v Watford 1.30pm BT Sport 2

Man Utd v West Ham 4pm BT Sport 2

Championship

Wolves v Small Heath 1.15pm SS1

Charlton v Middlesbrough 3.30pm SS1

3 hours ago, Arj Guy said:

Reading fans chanting 'going down with the Villa'.

Reading :(

Take it as a sign we are a big club and fans all over the country are shocked at the state our club is in.   They would not sing it otherwise.  Sure it's a pisstake but it's a back handed compliment!

A statement from MFC...

Middlesbrough Football Club can confirm that Aitor Karanka did not take training on Saturday morning.

Assistant Head Coach Steve Agnew will take charge of the team for Sunday’s fixture at Charlton Athletic.

We appreciate supporters will want to know further details, but at this time the club cannot make any further comment and is solely focused on Sunday's game at The Valley.

Read more at http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2016/middlesbrough-boro-aitor-karanka-steve-agnew-3002729.aspx#o3PES0biJYix0UGp.99

That's an odd one from Boro. Where's he off to then?

I think this Norwich result ends Man City's chances of the title - they've messed up somewhere along the line, a couple of weeks ago they were in for everything - now they've given up the FA Cup, dropped from the title race and will have to be a bit mindful about staying in the top 4. Champions league or bust and they're not good enough to win the champions league.

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

That's an odd one from Boro. Where's he off to then?

I think this Norwich result ends Man City's chances of the title - they've messed up somewhere along the line, a couple of weeks ago they were in for everything - now they've given up the FA Cup, dropped from the title race and will have to be a bit mindful about staying in the top 4. Champions league or bust and they're not good enough to win the champions league.

Sacking the manager but leaving him in charge...

• Like 1

Wonderful goal from Lukaku. Made me think of Gazza, pick the ball up 40 yards from  goal, three defenders bounce off him and it's 1-0. 

Watched bits and pieces of the first half of the Everton v Chelsea game and come to the conclusion that I now probably hate most aspects of modern football, most notably the histrionics and cheating of so many players nowadays, with the vast majority being overseas players.

Players like Pedro, Kenedy and Costa, I could quite happily see crippled on the pitch and not feel any sympathy. 

Then Lukaku scores and my love of the game comes back a little bit!

Edited by Xela

Â