Aston Villa Protest Group

MikeMcKenna

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Dress nicely. Don't be one of those chaps who rolls up in a Villa shirt ;)

They asked if I would have the Villa gear on and I said no as I will be coming out of work to do it so in smart clothes. I had visions of him wanting me in full kit, boots and all. I think I'll just go with the Villa head band ;)

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, BOF said:

Typos.
2006 : "Martin O'Niell" & "David O'Learly"
2010 : "O'Niell departs" & "O'Niell"
2011 : "singing Darren Bent" #fallallallalla#

Sorry. Should have mentioned its very quickly cobbled together. Cheers for having a closer look.

I'll put the new one up later hopefully with no typos for you to find!

59 minutes ago, MikeMcKenna said:

DDID - not "page likes" but "Post Reach" - not quite certain what it means but includes others using our FB page in some way in articles. Has risen to 2200 now!

Birmingham Mail and 7500toHolte articles biggest sources

FB Page likes = 481

"Post Reach" of Facebook page now nearly 2700

Definition: "Post reach"  the number of people who have seen your post. Your post counts as reaching someone when it's shown in News Feed."

https://www.facebook.com/help/241332825914969

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MikeMcKenna said:

TRO Facebook page and Website very much down to the other guys who have been brilliant. Maybe you should have said "for being bonkers!" :-)

Congrats to all concerned.

3 minutes ago, YLN said:

This might be a silly question, but I don't think it's very clear: Do fans return after the 74th minute, or just go home?

With all due respect why would you walk out then come back in? That would make no sense! So yeah you go home or wherever you want that isnt Villa Park

Edited by Demitri_C

Â