Pre-Match Thread

Sam3773

22 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I don't think either team is going to field their regular XI. City just played yesterday, they play again saturday, then again tuesday. That is 3 matches in 6 days. Would be foolish to play their first XI yet again when they have a league match which is fair more important only a couple days after. 

I think we should go for it. 2 matches in 4 days is quite a bit, but do able. 

3 matches in 7 days. It will be interesting to see how Garde approaches this one.

Hoping for a decent home atmosphere, but we need a few more to turn up for this - the ground looks half empty in the Villa sections at the moment. Just hoping to see a good fighting performance from us.  See it as a bit of a free hit - won't be totally devastated if we were to get knocked out as we have bigger things to worry about but it would feel great to knock them (and you know who) out, while giving our players a confidence boost.  Know it's unlikely but you never know, seem to be doing better at home atm.

Edited by Gary Thomas

I'm not going today.

Please, anyone who is going - ignore the snake. We've done that now.

Instead please spend the 90 minutes singing that 'No, no, theres no dandruff' song to Joe Hart. He deserves to have that haunt him for the rest of his life.

• Like 1

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 11:41, Richard said:

Over forty years been a fan of this club. I give a **** about every result,  friendly, cup,  league,  every game we have played in.  Add to that the fact that I am so desperate for us to win the FA Cup and have been since I was a kid. To see us win the FA CUP at Wembley immense.

So bearing that in mind you'll understand how strange it is for me to say I could not actually give two **** about this game.

Come on, one last heave, you can do it....