Weekends football 15/17 Jan

andykeenan

13 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Newcastle were always likely to jump out of the bottom 3. Overhauling Sunderland and at least two from Swansea, Bournemouth and Norwich would most likely be our way out IMO.

They have some talented players, it's the really the shite manager they have that's holding them back.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Newcastle were always likely to jump out of the bottom 3. Overhauling Sunderland and at least two from Swansea, Bournemouth and Norwich would most likely be our way out IMO.

They have some talented players, it's the really the shite manager they have that's holding them back.

I think they have issues throughout the whole club, on and off the pitch, similar to us.

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

Mike Ashley gets so much shit but he absolutely smokes Randolph out of the water.

until 30th January when he sacks McLaren and replaces with Carver then sells Wijnaldum, Sissoko and Janmaat and brings in Hutton 

How the chuff dif Chelsea get EIGHT minutes added on, indeed Terry scored right at the end of that...97.53 which must be one of the latest goals ever scored in the premier league.

Reading the reports seems Costa was injured for a bit but even in that situation it's usually 6 minutes added on.

Such a poor quality game, it's a typical prem game in my head, all blood and thunder between 2 equally poor football teams, something will happen at some point to throw in a bit of drama and no doubt have sky declare this the best game in the world

I won't be listening later but I'd be interested to know how TS butter this game up after criticising our game last night

Â