• Citroen
    • Vauxhall
    • BMW
    • Merc
    • Rover
    • Fiat
    • Caravan owner
    • other

I've had a shocking day driving - 3 incidents where I had to take quite severe action. braking, swerving etc.

IMHO The worst drivers are Rover/Vauxhall/ and 2nd hand BMW owners (Around the 5ish year mark )

Obviously not all are like this!

Nissan micra drivers dont seem to know there are gears above 3rd.

i pulled out of a junction yesterday trying to beat an astra coming up the hill, if he had been going at 30, not the 50mph i suspect he was going i would have easily beat it, as it was i had to floor it to just avoid hitting it, causing me to clip the curb oposite, surprised i aint knocked the traving out on my car.

and drivers in 4x4s are words removed. most seem to go on the "im bigger, so its my right of way" rule

and drivers in 4x4s are words removed. most seem to go on the "im bigger, so its my right of way" rule

:clap:

this is very true, they always pull out on you regardless of if its safe and never let you pull out if its the other way around!

Other - Most motorbikes i come across are going too fast, weaving in and out of traffic and/or overtaking on unsafe bends. By far the worst group of drivers and i've witnessed/experienced so many near misses because of them.

Then it would be Mercs. Arrogant middle aged fatcats.

Probably in-between those two groups would be boy/girl-racers in chavved up cars. But that spans across the different manufacturers.

Had a merc try and ram me today. by perry barr dogs going into town the the two lanes merge to get into expressway. im in between a lexus and a merc.

stick on my indicators and start moving across. lovely jos size space. She speeds up.

the amount if stick i gave her.

Then it would be Mercs. Arrogant middle aged fatcats.

Hey! I'm not middle aged or an arrogant fatcat!

My list:

1) Audi drivers. All of them.

2) VW Golf drivers

3) Old Toyota Carina minicabs

People that drive those ugly new Bentley's ..you may be rich but you clearly have no taste .....

some C*ock near me always parks his Bentley in the disabled bays casue he has this i'm too important to walk 30 foot attitude and I'm soo rich I can afford the fines ...I'm going to find someone in a wheelchair next time and give them some help and accidently scrap the chair all along his car ..

I'd have to agree with Nick as well ...women drivers , they really are awful and should be banned from the roads

Bus drivers are the worst, they adopt a policy of "it's huge and it's not mine" at islands.

I often find myself at a standstill halfway round an island because a bus dirver has decided he'd waited long enough.

Those Honda things as well, is it Aerodeck? Knocking on a bit, but seemingly the car of choice for the uninsured crook about town.

I tell you what drives me mad as well, a slow motorcyclist. You get stuck behind some mid-life crisis dick doing 30 on his chromed up brand new Harley look-a-like, you can't overtake him, you have to keep a constant eye on him, he refuses to go up the middle lane between the traffic at lights. He's a bloody nuisance.

Only pschotic speed freaks should be allowed to ride bikes, everyone else should stay on four wheels.

Also, special credit to the drivers of royal mail vans. Every day is race day for those boys, those post vans only come in Ferrari red you know.

Anyone who tows a caravan. They should be made to pass another test.

Yes.

In fact, my proposal for a law, should I ever get to pass one, is that caravans should be allowed on the road only between the hours of 3am and 4am. And camper vans only between 4 and 5am.

That'd sort the ****. Let them spend their lives waiting, like we do whenever they're on the road. Ever seen a caravan pull in to let people pass? About one in 40 do. All the rest are selfish clearings in the woods.

Over here Honda produce a 4x4 called the CRV. I have certainly come to pigeonhole all drivers of these cars as totally crap.

Normally to be found jogging along at 60 mph in the fast lane refusing to move over. Thankfully, undertaking is allowed in Thailand...which is nice. I guess the UK equivalent is the suburban mum who takes their kids to school in a 4x4.

I would also agree with Nick, women are generally poor drivers in my experience. I mean , if they can't throw a ball properly how can you expect them to drive ? :winkold:

**** geriatric snowbirds driving Lincoln Town Cars (because "if RWD body on frame was good enough for granddad, it's good enough for me") with Florida plates who leave the directionals on for 5 miles after the turn while doing 10 miles below the limit.

Â