• Citroen
    • Vauxhall
    • BMW
    • Merc
    • Rover
    • Fiat
    • Caravan owner
    • other

**** geriatric snowbirds driving Lincoln Town Cars (because "if RWD body on frame was good enough for granddad, it's good enough for me") with Florida plates who leave the directionals on for 5 miles after the turn while doing 10 miles below the limit.

what :shock:

Honda Civics: they just not only have to be one the ugliest cars on the road but their drivers are trying to contend with BMWs, 4x4s and motorcyclists (had to break suddenly on a roundabout because a motorcyclist decided not to look at what was coming around the roundabout) as to who is the worst drivers. Assholes.

They are a health hazard and need to be re-tested at the age of retirement, and then every couple of years from then on.

They are actually meant to. Your license is valid until the age of 60/70 then you are meant to retake you test.

They are a health hazard and need to be re-tested at the age of retirement, and then every couple of years from then on.

They are actually meant to. Your license is valid until the age of 60/70 then you are meant to retake you test.

Are you sure about that?

My old man's 71, and he hasn't taken a test, and I don't know of any other elderly relatives of mine ever re taking one either?

no you dont have to re-take your test when you hit a certain age, you have to go to your doctors and he determains wether you are fit enough to drive, and sends a letter off to the dvla saying either way.

no you dont have to re-take your test when you hit a certain age, you have to go to your doctors and he determains wether you are fit enough to drive, and sends a letter off to the dvla saying either way.

To be honest, I didn't know you had to do even that much to drive in later life.

But seeing your local quack for a quick assesment is hardly the right way to deal with dangerous old uns on the road surely?

woman drivers - you give them more than enough room to get through, and then they stare at you as if to say "i cant get throught there"!

stats say woman are safer drivers, thats probably becasue they cause the accident and then **** off up the road.

Over here Honda produce a 4x4 called the CRV. I have certainly come to pigeonhole all drivers of these cars as totally crap.

Normally to be found jogging along at 60 mph in the fast lane refusing to move over. Thankfully, undertaking is allowed in Thailand...which is nice. I guess the UK equivalent is the suburban mum who takes their kids to school in a 4x4.

I would also agree with Nick, women are generally poor drivers in my experience. I mean , if they can't throw a ball properly how can you expect them to drive ? :winkold:

They can't head a ball either??

I would also agree with Nick, women are generally poor drivers in my experience. I mean , if they can't throw a ball properly how can you expect them to drive ? :winkold:

Many of the ones I've known can do a decent job of giving... oh never mind.

Many of the ones I've known can do a decent job of giving... oh never mind.

Bully for you :wink:

Â