The Rémi Garde thread

KJT123

Maybe he's shit maybe he's not. I genuinely still think it's very hard to judge him because of the absolute dogshite and spineless players. Don't care if he leaves or not though I'm past caring.

Do people honestly expect anything different under yet ANOTHER manager? Bear in mind as well that hardly anyone would want to work under Lerner so we'd really be left scraping the barrel to begin with.

The squad is poor, mentally they're probably the worst group of players to have ever played in the league and the owner won't spend. Changing manager won't solve those things.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 2

Just now, bose said:

Maybe he's shit maybe he's not. I genuinely still think it's very hard to judge him because of the absolute dogshite and spineless players. Don't care if he leaves or not though I'm past caring.

Agreed. I think it's impossible to judge him on his spell at Villa. We know he did alright in France, then he came in, after Sherwood (that despite what you think of him, did well last season, and at Spurs) couldn't get a damn thing out of these players. He wasn't backed in the window, and he can't get anything out of them either.

With the players at his disposal, and their failure to even display basic football competency under two different managers, I genuinely can't fault Garde at all. It's not tactical mistakes or team selections costing us games, it's us not being able to pass the ball or mark.

It's like we need an under 11 coach.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Of course he's not solely to blame but his position as manager is now becoming untenable. I think he will be gone soon.

Agree, it's time to go Garde! He has done nothing to inspire me and more importantly the players! Yes the players have been awful but surely there was some manager out there who would of given us some hope of survival and something to cheer about! 

Nivce guy but...... Be gone!

I think blaming Garde for results like today is like me getting a new manager at work, and blaming him because I can't type, or do my laces up. 

There's a basic standard of competency that these players seem incapable of reaching, for which they shouldn't need a manager at all. They're **** hopeless.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Uppernorthstander said:

Agree, it's time to go Garde! He has done nothing to inspire me and more importantly the players! Yes the players have been awful but surely there was some manager out there who would of given us some hope of survival and something to cheer about! 

Nivce guy but...... Be gone!

I think its another clanger by the the club, we should have just got Pearson. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uppernorthstander said:

What we got lose....

get someone else in for the final 10 games!

Sounds like a good idea, then we can get in another manager when the players carry on being shit, talentless losers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pilchard said:

Losing every game. Sure the players are rubbish.

But the constant thrashings - not just losing - it's getting tiresome now.

Agree! And the constant abuse from my tesco mates doesn't help! My interest in football as a whole as been in slow decline this season! I hate the way it has made me feel! I can count the times I've watched match of the day this season on 1 bloody finger!

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

Yes may as well start building for next season. Who is more likely to get us promoted next season Garde or Pearson?

If the manager is actually backed in the summer and gets a chance to get rid of the words removed we have now then Garde. If not, we're doomed whoever we have.

• Like 1

Â