12 Team Fantasy Premier League Draft Style

maqroll

Ah yeah, it's going nicely. Still got Walcott and Silva to come into the side. That being said, your strikeforce might start paying dividends now, if Costa is getting back to form and Aguero is up to speed, by far the best forwards of anyone. 

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Ah yeah, it's going nicely. Still got Walcott and Silva to come into the side. That being said, your strikeforce might start paying dividends now, if Costa is getting back to form and Aguero is up to speed, by far the best forwards of anyone. 

I'm in a false position though I think. if it was based purely on points gained i'd be much further down.

What number did you draft at out of interest?

I think drafting 11th wasn't great in hindsight. I feel like my team just looks weaker as a squad than most which is why I took the risk of picking up Payet for free.

6 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'm in a false position though I think. if it was based purely on points gained i'd be much further down.

What number did you draft at out of interest?

I think drafting 11th wasn't great in hindsight. I feel like my team just looks weaker as a squad than most which is why I took the risk of picking up Payet for free.

I drafted at 9, which is middling in terms of ease. 6 is the ideal IMO, because then you have time between each draft to properly plot the next move. 1,2,11 and 12 must have been a fair bit harder. Very long gaps between drafts, meaning quite hard to predict. 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I drafted at 9, which is middling in terms of ease. 6 is the ideal IMO, because then you have time between each draft to properly plot the next move. 1,2,11 and 12 must have been a fair bit harder. Very long gaps between drafts, meaning quite hard to predict. 

Yeah that is what I felt like. Not making any excuses, I just felt that I missed out on the real top individual point scorers and then managed to pick up two good players in quick succession followed by another long period without drafting.

1 hour ago, sexbelowsound said:

The only other striker i'd be willing to part with would be Firmino but i'd need more than Morrison for him.

Firmino is probably worth hanging on to, seems to be coming in to form. Got 38 points this weekend, and averages 16 points a week over the last three games. Liverpool have a decent run coming up too. Question marks as to how often Klopp will play him but I reckon he will get minutes going forwards.

23 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Firmino is probably worth hanging on to, seems to be coming in to form. Got 38 points this weekend, and averages 16 points a week over the last three games. Liverpool have a decent run coming up too. Question marks as to how often Klopp will play him but I reckon he will get minutes going forwards.

Oh I'm 95% sure I'm keeping him but for the reasons you said I could be tempted to offload him for more consistent points.

Â