Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

Just now, villan-scott said:

All these kits look awesome. I remember having one made up to use as a graphic in Football Manager a few years back. Would these be usable for that?

All of the ones except mine so far would be as long as its saved as a .png file and 220x200 pixels.

1 minute ago, sexbelowsound said:

All of the ones except mine so far would be as long as its saved as a .png file and 220x200 pixels.

Nice. Cheers mate. May have to save them and use them in the game, beats the standard graphic stuff out there. Mixes it up a bit. 

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Nice. Cheers mate. May have to save them and use them in the game, beats the standard graphic stuff out there. Mixes it up a bit. 

Actually, you probably could use mine as well provided it meets the criteria I mentioned earlier.

The others already are Football Manager templates though so obviously they'll work better.

3 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I'm yet to see a bad Under Armour kit for next season.

If theres a way mate, Aston Villa will find it. :(

No doubt it has been suggested in the past, but couldn't some of these mock up's be emailed to someone at the club?  They are pretty outstanding to be honest.  The white one above is best of the lot.  As good, if not better than the white Nike one we had a couple of years ago.  Very well done. 

I know I will get shot down for this but I would like to see a change from the traditional claret body blue sleeves design.....something different for the championship

• Like 1

Its remarkable that a few blokes on fans forum can knock up better looking designs in half hour than some of the kits we've been subjected to over the years. 

Â