The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

20 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

The bits I've read over the last few days suggest that they're not worried - they're resigned to it being lost. 

Lib Dems are 1/12 to win it. I do wonder though whether it might be another Peterborough though, when the NF Party were expected to take the seat fairly easily and then er...didn't.

I'm out of likes, so 'like' :D

RWAS was last week. I'm sure they'll be acutely aware of what the farming community intend to do en masse after that. Perhaps it wasn't all too receptive?

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

RWAS was last week. I'm sure they'll be acutely aware of what the farming community intend to do en masse after that. Perhaps it wasn't all too receptive?

Not from Wales as a whole but in B&R there appear to be 5 types of farmer. I would however say that this representation is probably true for the whole of Wales if not England too

• Tory (Leave)
  • Lidbem (remain)
  • NF Corporation (leave harder)
  • NFU (remain) - I say this because it was very noticeable that any farm that had those "Welsh Farmers feeding Britain" NFU bales of hay covered in plastic outside their farms we not displaying any other political allegiance
  • The silent majority

There seem to be a lot of rubbish politicians named Williamson at the moment:

• Chris Williamson
  • Gavin Williamson
  • Marianne Williamson (who thinks that sick people are ill because they don't have positive thoughts, and believes nonsense conspiracy theories about vaccinating kids)
  • Kevin Williamson (American writer briefly at The Atlantic who argued that women who have an abortion should be hung for murder)

As someone with a very similar name, I feel poorly represented by these bell-ends. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Mark Williams and I share two things, and perhaps two things only: our surnames, and our pattern baldness. 

Haha, we could be related somewhere down the line, my mothers maiden name was Williams

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Haha, we could be related somewhere down the line, my mothers maiden name was Williams

Based on your seeming connection to the Welsh borders, it's not impossible; my dad's family roots are in Rhayader. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Based on your seeming connection to the Welsh borders, it's not impossible; my dad's family roots are in Rhayader. 

Well my routes are in the Welsh borders but not my roots (sorry) but again not that far away either. As far back as I know the Williams side of the family were from the other side of the Elan Valley to Rhayder, from around Pontrhydfendigaid (My mother and her immediate family are buried in Strata Florida) and Ysbyty Ystwyth

9 minutes ago, Xann said:

Is that Wales or Dungeons and Dragons?  :D

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d436d246a61323273

loads of Dragons ofc

330px-Y_Draig_Aur_Owain_Glynd%C5%B5r.jpg

And.........

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/sex-dungeon-just-yards-two-2222934

A seedy secret sex dungeon is being probed by police....... situated in a quiet Cardiff suburb has been transformed into a sordid S&M parlour, run by a Miss Whiplash-style dominitrix.......

“It is now one of Cardiff’s most important places of sincere worship, surpassing even Westminster Abbey and St Paul’s Cathedral for intensity of adoration and devotion.” ................etc

Â