The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

59 minutes ago, Xann said:

I do hope the Tory Brexit enablers are realising what absolute mugs and pricks they were, ushering in this filth.

I think many of them have, hence the pummelling they get at the bi-elections.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I've really enjoyed watching the covid inquiry, watching senior politicians shocked when it's insisted on that they directly answer simple questions instead of the usual "well, the question is, whether this completely different thing I want to talk about..."

Seems to be alot of WhatsApp messaging missing too.

• Like 1

Who was aware that part of the Rwanda deal is that the UK take an as yet unspecified number of refugees from Rwanda and resettles them in the UK?

I've spotted an opportunity for Noel Tidybeard to resurrect his career and bring along his old sidekick Poshpaws

01 811 8055

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Who was aware that part of the Rwanda deal is that the UK take an as yet unspecified number of refugees from Rwanda and resettles them in the UK?

I've spotted an opportunity for Noel Tidybeard to resurrect his career and bring along his old sidekick Poshpaws

01 811 8055

It gets more ridiculous by the hour.

How has it got this far????

I need to pop out later and get the popcorn as I think today is going to be a good one.

It has started already with rebels of the Rwanda plan invited to number 10 for a breakfast showdown ahead of the first vote later.

Fun fact, no government has lost a vote at this stage since 1986. 

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

It's basically a cliche now, but what the Tories want is getting closer and closer to fascism every day

It already is Fascist IMO, it is becoming Orwellian. They are literally legislating that reality isn't what we can see with our eyes reality is what they tell us it is.

Proper 1984 stuff.

They are literally changing the law to say ignore the other laws and human rights requirements.

I can’t believe they are getting away with it to some degree.

People are numb to it all now which is the terrifying thing.

Even if he manages to get this through today it's going to get the arsehole amended out of it by both wings of his own party, let alone what Labour will try to do, then the Lords as well.

We're back to where we were in 2018/2019 where the Tories can't govern at all trying to put out todays fire while knowing tomorrow there'll be another.

We need an election now.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

I hope this goes wrong for Rishi; that open warfare breaks out between the factions and he loses the vote. We've got to have an election then, surely?

I suspect the factions are only agreeing to vote for it on the first reading to get to the other side of Xmas

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Straggler said:

It already is Fascist IMO

It isn’t, Fascists would already have control of elections and industry. Fascism would have an autocratic dictator in charge. This lot seem to have a slight problem with leaders and keeping them.

They are veering towards it in a number of respects but aren’t anywhere near it yet.

• Like 3

Â