The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Dude, I seem to be the only one here who has never seen this. 

It's fantastic, but you have to remember it was written in the before times when politics was a little easier to parody. It's not actually a documentary about current events.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

It's fantastic, but you have to remember it was written in the before times when politics was a little easier to parody. It's not actually a documentary about current events.

Yeah, we are very much post-parody at this stage. Political stand-up is doomed. 

I love how they waste months on a leadership campaign when the country most needed some form of leadership, but can now seemingly appoint their next nutter within the week. 

They won't call a general election so a part of me is hoping they do bring Johnson back. Would be total madness to do so given how he was forced out of office, what he was forced out for and the fact the inquiry into him knowingly lying to parliament is about to start but let them fill their boots as I'd give it no more than 2 months before the whole thing again came crashing down and that would be the final nail. 

Electoral Calculus gives Boris Johnson a 3% chance of retaining Uxbridge and South RUislip based on the current Poll of Polls Data

And before anyone suggests that he can just change seats, the only way to do that would be at the next election.

And before someone says Mad Nad's Med-Bedfordshire seat, she only has a 32% chance of retaining it compared to 68% for Labour

Â