The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Sunak absolutely debasing himself now in his desperate death spiral, even laughing off bigoted comments about his own skin colour ("You can be racist, I don't mind!")

Either he is a full blooded fascist deep down or he is willing to pander to the authoritarian right to win, both are unacceptable.

And Truss, well. She is a jelly woman completely lacking in political seriousness, and this is certainly going to be interesting. I just don't know if the country can take it

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Might be a good time to slip off home to the US and take up a couple of directorships instead.

He was making noises to that effect before this dictatorsh^H^H^H Prime Minister gig became available. 

• Like 1

Christ, Boris has only been gone 5 minutes and were plunging into recession.  We were told he was the only man for the job, got the big calls right.  If only they weren't so trigger happy we could have avoided all this and maintained the fastest growing economy in the G7. 🙄

You were a remainer, then you weren’t.

You wanted to abolish the monarchy, then you didn’t.

You supported Brits fighting in Ukraine, then you didn’t.

You wanted to build on the green belt, then you didn’t.

You wanted to arm Taiwan, not it’s not clear what you want to do

You wanted to cut civil servants pay in regions, now you don’t

Will the real Liz Truss please stand up :lol: 

Edited by Genie

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Liz Truss on Sky1, it’s painful to watch.

Everything she says is a “clarification” of something stupid she previously said.

I think I lost brain cells watching that. "Let me be clear" - **** off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sunak seems a million times more sensible and intelligent than Liz Truss.

Yeah he does, but still coming out with bullshit and offering to throw money at everything - and yet when it comes to the election they will all be telling is Labour cannot be trusted with the economy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Yeah he does, but still coming out with bullshit and offering to throw money at everything - and yet when it comes to the election they will all be telling is Labour cannot be trusted with the economy.

I agree, he’s a long way from perfect but I can’t believe my eyes that he’s losing this campaign to Liz Truss.

Liz Truss doesn’t trust herself to speak at full speed because she doesn’t know what’s going to come out.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I agree, he’s a long way from perfect but I can’t believe my eyes that he’s losing this campaign to Liz Truss.

Liz Truss doesn’t trust herself to speak at full speed because she doesn’t know what’s going to come out.

Yeah can't disagree.

Pathetic comments about lefty lawyers, what he should be saying is lawyers who are stopping the government from breaking the law.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Genie said:

Liz Truss on Sky1, it’s painful to watch.

Everything she says is a “clarification” of something stupid she previously said.

Re-run of Dream Team or Mile High? Can't say that I remember her in either.

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Genie said:

You were a remainer, then you weren’t.

You wanted to abolish the monarchy, then you didn’t.

You supported Brits fighting in Ukraine, then you didn’t.

You wanted to build on the green belt, then you didn’t.

You wanted to arm Taiwan, not it’s not clear what you want to do

You wanted to cut civil servants pay in regions, now you don’t

Will the real Liz Truss please stand up :lol: 

She's an unprincipled Trump era populist. She'll do whatever is popular at the time in order to grab and maintain power, not because it's right. She's appealing to Conservative votes right now. All policies will change when in power. This has f**king disaster written all over it. If you have a mortgage, watch out. You are about to get bent over.

• Like 1

Â