The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

18 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

This is hilarious. 

Tory Huw Merriman published his letter of no confidence to Bozo on Twitter whilst he was asking  him a question in the Select Committee. 

Pressing the send button on his phone under the table.

Boris Johnson apparently wasted no time in making a snipe at Rishi Sunak after he and Sajid Javid kickstarted a landslide of resignations last night.

The prime minister is said to have thrown shade at his ex-Chancellor’s economic policies at a meeting of 80 loyal Tory MPs.

According to Guido Fawkes, he told them: ‘I know you’re all avidly in favour of tax cuts, and tonight’s events might make that a bit easier to deliver.’

His alleged remark came after Mr Sunak told him ‘the public rightly expect government to be conducted properly, competently and seriously’ in a shock departure letter.

‘I recognise this may be my last ministerial job, but I believe these standards are worth fighting for and that is why I am resigning’, the former Cabinet minister wrote.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/06/boris-johnson-threw-shade-at-rishi-sunak-after-shock-resignation-16953420/?ito=newsnow-feed

Â