The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

52 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It also allows them to attack people who disagree with them as racists because 'what's wrong with Rwanda?'

This is happening on my MP's Facebook page (Gary Sambrook). Those that are criticising the policy are being called racists by his No1 fan boy 

6 minutes ago, Mister_a said:

I checked also, quite mind blowing. 

It's not exactly Rooney Vs Ronaldo is it? Breaking news, beautiful woman whose job relies on her looking as young, attractive and fit as possible appears younger than a bloke approximately the same age who sits down and brays for a living.

Plenty of things to criticise him for, but looking worse for his age than Kylie wouldn't crack my top hundred

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's not exactly Rooney Vs Ronaldo is it? Breaking news, beautiful woman whose job relies on her looking as young, attractive and fit as possible appears younger than a bloke approximately the same age who sits down and brays for a living.

Plenty of things to criticise him for, but looking worse for his age than Kylie wouldn't crack my top hundred

I’m genuinely shocked she’s older than him. He looks like he was born in the 1600’s.

Its a rock solid fact for me. WB.

• Like 1

This happened 5 years ago today .Over 50 high rise buildings in England still have the same style cladding and at least 900 buildings over 18m high have cladding systems that need to be removed. Not the action the government promised is it.

No photo description available.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, bickster said:

He was the chief whip for most of that period

Leader of the House of Commons.

I only raise it, as I know that as a man of normally impeccable accuracy you would want the record corrected.

I see the European Court of Human Rights have stepped in and their intervention could well be enough to ground tonight's flight taking asylum seekers to Rwanda. The sight of gammon with steam coming out of it if this comes off will be priceless. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Leader of the House of Commons.

I only raise it, as I know that as a man of normally impeccable accuracy you would want the record corrected.

true, forgot he'd moved

38 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

I see the European Court of Human Rights have stepped in and their intervention could well be enough to ground tonight's flight taking asylum seekers to Rwanda. The sight of gammon with steam coming out of it if this comes off will be priceless. 

And so the balance weighs ever further to the Tories doing away with 'human rights'.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

More ammo to gut the human rights act?

No doubt. In doing so though it will be another issue that will tear the Tory party apart as they are not all singing from same hymn sheet on this. 

It does give Johnson a distraction though and an enemy to fight that the gammon can get behind. 

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

Â