The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

10 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Surely the people cannot take much more of this abuse of power, they deserve the me too, BLM levels of this shit stops now, will the people rise up? 

I think you are giving the great British public too much credit. The rich will always vote conservative and the Neanderthals are now fully on board with the notion that labour will let all the black people in to take our jobs. Ironic given that most of these words removed don’t have jobs to take. 

Im sure the tories will still win the next election 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

I think you are giving the great British public too much credit. The rich will always vote conservative and the Neanderthals are now fully on board with the notion that labour will let all the black people in to take our jobs. Ironic given that most of these words removed don’t have jobs to take. 

Im sure the tories will still win the next election 

Yep, wouldn't surprise me, God help us.

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

At this juncture I'd be shocked if the Tories were the largest party after the next election

I'd like to think that too, but the mainstream media narrative has to change first. Neither the BBC or ITV are making programs consistently highlighting the lies and corruption. Anything on channel 4 is laughed off as "woke". And the daily rags aren't fit to burn, let alone publish.

I used to be hopeful that people would see through it, but people are stupid.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, bickster said:

At this juncture I'd be shocked if the Tories were the largest party after the next election

I’d be shocked if they wasn’t to be honest mate. 

8 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

I'd like to think that too, but the mainstream media narrative has to change first. Neither the BBC or ITV are making programs consistently highlighting the lies and corruption. Anything on channel 4 is laughed off as "woke". And the daily rags aren't fit to burn, let alone publish.

I used to be hopeful that people would see through it, but people are stupid.

Check the opinion polls out, despite what you are saying being true, the Tory Party are nosediving.

You get to a stage in election cycles where people decide a change is needed, we'd probably have already reached that point in 2019 if... but well, let's not dwell on that now.

I think we've definitely reached it now, there is still yet worse economic news to come and the Tories as they've shown really do not know how to help the population, the gimmicks suggested by the cabinet are laughable

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

Check the opinion polls out, despite what you are saying being true, the Tory Party are nosediving.

You get to a stage in election cycles where people decide a change is needed, we'd probably have already reached that point in 2019 if... but well, let's not dwell on that now.

I think we've definitely reached it now, there is still yet worse economic news to come and the Tories as they've shown really do not know how to help the population, the gimmicks suggested by the cabinet are laughable

Getting the **** out right now would be dandy. The longer Bunter stays PM the better though I suppose as he will keep them in the gutter till we can send them packing.

7 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Getting the **** out right now would be dandy. The longer Bunter stays PM the better though I suppose as he will keep them in the gutter till we can send them packing.

I don't honestly think it matters who is sailing the ship for the next two years, the economy is tanking and it's not just Covid, Covid is currently doing them a favour, that will have gone as an excuse in 2 years.

They won't realistically have a new leader until the autumn if Johnson goes today, that really only gives them one budget cycle to fix this mess and they can't.

The B word has caused a lot of this and ideologically they can't fix it, certainly not in time for 2024

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Work to be done…

They currently appear to be doing the oppositions work for them

For the sake of clarity I don't think Labour will win outright, they'll just be the largest party. It then depends on how many extra seats they need and how well the Libdems do otherwise the break up of the Union will be almost inevitable

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

It'll be a shame in 3 years when nobody gives a flying **** about the past decade and that map remains disastrously blue.

Just the right number of people in just the right demographic will be given just enough of an apology / a warning about labour / a cash incentive to get them over the line again.

You don’t even have to convince half the electorate. Just more than your nearest rival, in about 320 of the 650 seats. It’s not that many votes to buy. You don’t even have to buy them, just convince them they could be the right side of the ladder as it gets pulled up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, my ma has said she won't vote Conservative this time around "they've had their chance".

When retired white women in their 70's decide to give up on the Tories, the writing is on the wall.

Until Boris gets dumped in 2 years time, and they have a new leader who rebrands the new Conservative party.

The right wing rags must be getting worried about the Tory decline especially the rag with the non dom owner. With all that is going in government we have a 6 page dossier on the opposition. 

Edited by markavfc40

Â