The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

11 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Anyone feeling slightly sorry for Allegra Stratton should watch her in her pomp

Thanks for posting this.

Private Eye (so it's not online, hence no link) wrote about it after it was broadcast, and the details were very revealing about Stratton's character:

FGB65DgWUAMNw5T?format=jpg&name=small

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

I have noticed that while various useful idiots in the cabinet have been wheeled out to defend him, there seems to be no sign of  Truss, Gove, or Superman. Sharpening their knives while taking care not to implicate themselves?

9 minutes ago, Genie said:

I glanced at the papers front pages this morning, most seem to have the story about the Tory’s breaking their own lockdown rules.

The Sun have no mention of it and have a story about the weather. rocket polishers.

Wonder where their journalists were last December (18th) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

I glanced at the papers front pages this morning, most seem to have the story about the Tory’s breaking their own lockdown rules.

The Sun have no mention of it and have a story about the weather. rocket polishers.

Just noting:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I have noticed that while various useful idiots in the cabinet have been wheeled out to defend him, there seems to be no sign of  Truss, Gove, or Superman. Sharpening their knives while taking care not to implicate themselves?

Gove has been in hiding for months on end, the last Gove story I remember was him pissed in an Aberdeen night club

But yes, absolutely correct. The people who have been wheeled out have also been strictly second division with the exception of Raab who really should be answering his own questions over the evacuation of Kabul and he evenmanaged to f*** his bit up as the pussycat that is Andrew Marr even managed to get him to say that if a party took place, it broke the law

Position untenable.

How many times have we seen/heard it, nothing will change because those that can actually influence change have their noses in the same trough as Boris.

There’ll be some kind of crisis to distract the media over the next 48 hours I’ll bet, perhaps they’ll just ramp up the scare tactics on the new virus mutation.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Position untenable.

How many times have we seen/heard it, nothing will change because those that can actually influence change have their noses in the same trough as Boris.

There’ll be some kind of crisis to distract the media over the next 48 hours I’ll bet, perhaps they’ll just ramp up the scare tactics on the new virus mutation.

this is the thing. nothing will change. can't even call a general election because of the majority they hold due to the calamitous **** up of the last election by labour

they're laughing because they can do what they like with zero consequence

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Thanks for posting this.

Private Eye (so it's not online, hence no link) wrote about it after it was broadcast, and the details were very revealing about Stratton's character:

FGB65DgWUAMNw5T?format=jpg&name=small

The political editor of The Spectator must be feeling a bit foolish that such a hot political story as the Downing St party was right there in front of him for a whole year and he managed to miss it.

🤥

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

They'll probably sack whoever that was who was caught laughing about it in the fake press conference first and see if that appeases everyone

The guy who asked the question has really done them hasn’t he :lol: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Must not have been invited

Cameras rolling in the Downing Street Press Room:

Ok, just say something just so we can test all the microphones etc are working

”what do you think people would say if they knew about our illegal party the other night?

tenor.gif

• Like 1

PMQs will certainly follow the usual template as well. "The public don't want to hear about this, Mr Speaker, while Labour are going on about what happened a year ago, we're making sure things are safe for this Christmas. Building back better, some guff in latin, and a joke about Peppa Pig world. Wibble."

• Like 4

Â