Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

Betfair emailed giving me a free £10 bet, haven't logged in for about 2 years.

Put it on one of their specials, "Over 2.5 in Leeds & NYC games - Thurs Enhanced (90 mins only)" pay £35.

Do you think it's total? I.e if there's 3 goals in the Leeds game I win regardless of NYC game?

NYC won 3-1, Leeds was 1-1 so I'm the proud recipient of £25 free money (stake non refundable). :D

Hey lads,

Long story short, Bet365 have frozen my account after no issues at all with my accessing it from the Philippines in the past and won't budge on unlocking it.

Can anyone recommend another service which you can access outside of the UK?

Thanks

I used Bet Victor from Thailand, often better odds too.

Cheers Chappy, did you actually register from Thailand or use a proxy/be in the UK to register and then just access normally from Thailand?

I ended up using a proxy to register for Betfair, can access without Proxy after registration.

Cheers Chappy, did you actually register from Thailand or use a proxy/be in the UK to register and then just access normally from Thailand?

I ended up using a proxy to register for Betfair, can access without Proxy after registration.

Just used the app, it checked location but didn't stop me logging in, depositing and betting. Maybe they would've taken issue if any of my bets had won!

Just used the app, it checked location but didn't stop me logging in, depositing and betting. Maybe they would've taken issue if any of my bets had won!

Lol, yeah maybe. I'll give it a try. Cheers.

I don't gamble but listening to Football Weekly on Monday made me smile when Barry Glendenning pointed out that Bayern Munich were 1-10 at most bookies to win the Bundesliga this season after just one game, and how he thought that was actually a very good price based on the rationale that it's basically free money and a much better return on your investment than leaving it in the bank for the next nine months. :lol:

Had a quadruple on Valencia, Shaktar, Hull and Basel. Cashed out when hull and Basel were drawing, seconds later Embolo scores for Basel and then just to compound my misery, Hull make it 2-1. But no!! As I'm writing this tel aviv equalise!! Ahh that's good.

I've gone for a treble this weekend:

Swansea to beat Sunderland, West Ham to beat Bournemouth and my long-shot (hoping the Chelski misery continues) Baggies to draw or win against Chelsea.

£10 returns £108.

• Like 1