Football Betting 2015/6

Kingman

Man Guiseley went 3-2 up and then Wrexham equalised in injury time.

It's a cruel betting game sometimes.

I know. It went pretty close to be fair. I had one team in the acca to draw, they equalised in the 89th minute even though they were down to 9 men! Mental. I feel for people who had the other team to win :lol:

got a few BTTS accys, given up betting on results this weekend

1. £3 on Spurs, Palace, Everton, Southampton, Sheff Wed matches both to score

2. £3 on Brentford, Leeds, Burnley, Wigan, Crewe, Bury

3 £4 spurs, everton, middlesborough, birmingham

Edited by Rodders

£100 4 timer on both teams to score return £850

Oldham v Sheff Utd 1.1 = yes

Cambridge v Northampton 2.1 = yes     

Brentford v Rotherham 2.1 = yes      

Everton v Manure 0.3 = hand gallopers, a ton out of pocket and with Villa losing again a miserable Sat night !!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

Edited by imavillan

I need there to be a goal fest at the Manchester derby on Sunday.

Me and two mates at work have each used our '£50 risk free bets' on Over 3.5 goals, Over 4.5 goals and Over 5.5 goals, and we'l go thirds on what ever winnings we get.

If there's 4 goals we each get £33 profit, if there's 5 we each get £100 profit and if there are 6 or more goals we'll get over £300 profit each.

......You watch it be a dull 1-0 now!

Difficult to say, last season was 4-2 and won me a fair bit of money. This season Man. United have been a lot more disciplined in their style so not sure we'll get that many,

I have to say with the betting formulas I use on live games, if there was one new rule I could pass it would be to ban 0-0 games as they always cost me a shed load of money.