The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

Just now, bickster said:

Quite frankly I don't care if it was said in the toilet of Philharmonic Pub to the drunk who sits in the corner every night. That she even entertained the thought is a massive worry

That's outright Trotskyist talk and as left leaning, as I am, no thanks

I'll be absolutely honest. I don't think this general strike and peoples uprising to seize the levers of power is going to happen.

4 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I'll be absolutely honest. I don't think this general strike and peoples uprising to seize the levers of power is going to happen.

Neither do I but it shows we have an MP who has the mentality of an 18 year old Uni Student at Freshers week after 6 pints of snakebite and black whose trying to impress a girl with his caring attitude, except he's never talked to a girl in his life

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Not with that attitude, comrade. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, bickster said:

Neither do I but it shows we have an MP who has the mentality of an 18 year old Uni Student at Freshers week after 6 pints of snakebite and black whose trying to impress a girl with his caring attitude, except he's never talked to a girl in his life

I do know what you mean. They must realise there are people waiting to seize on the stereotypes. 

But surely conference fringe is the very place to have a few ciders, get in front of a microphone and wing it.

I'm dishing out these opinions from a position of absolute ignorance. I know nothing of her. 

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

that wasn't a fringe meeting, that was a secretary of state at the main podium

bit different

we are talking at cross porpoisessss and 2  different occasions

Would find the example , but insert blandy joke here

Just now, tonyh29 said:

we are talking at cross porpoisessss and 2  different occasions

Would find the example , but insert blandy joke here

all these investigations in to mysterious interference in past elections, all these 'leads' as to who is pulling the strings behind our politics, the fake news, the lost tapes, the deep state

it's all going to end up pointing at a lone wolf with a laptop and rudimentary i.t. skillzz somewhere in Lancashire 

• Haha 2

Just now, VILLAMARV said:

Bit asinine with no point for you aint it chap? :ph34r:

I hope not. I was going for 'deliberately glib' short hand for disputing half remembered stuff without proof. I think Tony's a big boy that can take a bit of back n fore...that's certainly how I like to picture him anyway.

As it turns out, I think Tony and me were both half remembering different things.

It's a waiting game now. I'm gonna be all over the tory fringe and their lighthearted evenings of blacking up and eating babies.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I hope not. I was going for 'deliberately glib' short hand for disputing half remembered stuff without proof. I think Tony's a big boy that can take a bit of back n fore...that's certainly how I like to picture him anyway.

As it turns out, I think Tony and me were both half remembering different things.

It's a waiting game now. I'm gonna be all over the tory fringe and their lighthearted evenings of blacking up and eating babies.

Its alright I was just being a word removed :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bickster said:

F*** Me!

Laura Smith, MP for Crewe and Nantwich has called for a "General Strike" from a combined Union and Labour movement to bring the government down and get a General Election

Is she a retard or am I acting in Jez and John's Most UNexcellent Adventure?

Words are absolutely failing me. These people are a danger to themselves let alone us

You should be happy. Let them self identify and then you can round them up and put them in camps, to help them concentrate on ideas to solve our problems.

Protests are a form of evil that no freedom and democracy loving, correct thinking individual should tolerate.

Now let's get back to free trade and such.

Edited by villakram
#Iamnotamaybot

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s true ,I remembered events as me being the giver not the taker ....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, villakram said:

You should be happy. Let them self identify and then you can round them up and put them in camps, to help them concentrate on ideas to solve our problems.

Protests are a form of evil that no freedom and democracy loving, correct thinking individual should tolerate.

Now let's get back to free trade and such.

Snakebite?

18 minutes ago, blandy said:

If the "wolf" part was intentionally avatar based , then have a big "Bravo Sir" for funny brainz. Outstanding.?

I fear you are giving Chris far more credit than he deserves :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blandy said:

If the "wolf" part was intentionally avatar based , then have a big "Bravo Sir" for funny brainz. Outstanding.?

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

I fear you are giving Chris far more credit than he deserves :P

is there such a thing as retro brainz?

I did see the link back to the avatar.... but after I'd posted it. Then, to be honest, I thought it was too obscure a link for anyone to spot.

I like to self identify as subliminally clever.

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I thought it was too obscure a link for anyone to spot.

I like to self identify as subliminally clever.

That makes two of us, then (which for one of us isn't such a good look, seeing as I am incapable of driving a website moderating thingummy properly). 

So 30 hours a week free childcare. Given how bloody expensive it is, I think that's a cracking policy. It will enable parents to take less time off work, unburdened grandparents and give opportunities to people who are put off having children because of the cost. 

This is one of the sorts of things that make our society feel more fair. There are some insanely wealthy corporations and individuals in this country, asking them to pay a bit more and still prosper in order to make life a little bit better for everyone seems absolutely fair to me. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

So 30 hours a week free childcare. Given how bloody expensive it is, I think that's a cracking policy. It will enable parents to take less time off work, unburdened grandparents and give opportunities to people who are put off having children because of the cost. 

This is one of the sorts of things that make our society feel more fair. There are some insanely wealthy corporations and individuals in this country, asking them to pay a bit more and still prosper in order to make life a little bit better for everyone seems absolutely fair to me. 

There is no magic money tree. 

Â