The Chairman Mao resembling, Monarchy hating, threat to Britain, Labour Party thread

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, Chindie said:

The caller did a very good video on it elaborating.

These scum aren't saving us.

'Hit the growth button' isn't a plan and even if it could be one it doesn't help because the rich that benefit most just fetter their own pockets because they can afford to.

**** shameful that this is the standard we have coming if we're very, very, very good and very lucky at the polls, this is best you can hope for. This.

**** us all. Maybe we'll learn to enjoy it.

Christ alive. Her voice is as annoying as her lack of backbone.

On 05/09/2023 at 13:37, bickster said:

It's not allegations, its fact but not as portrayed by the Tory Party. They lost an equal pay case in 2012. 2012 is significant because that was the year Labour regained control of the council. In June this year they found further liabilities as a result of that case, that has caused this.

The leader of the Tories is talking out of his arse because it was the Tory administration that got taken to court over equal pay that Labour then inherited. It's Labour's due diligence that discovered the new liabilities that has caused the new situation

And this situation will be played out at government level once Labour gets in. Five years of Tory shit slinging, about what they have caused, just more gaslighting.

4 hours ago, Jon said:

This traitor was at my local bar in Macclesfield today.  Shame I didn't know in time or have any rotten fruit.  Screenshot_20230907_131503_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b5d360bee3cb670a024ed3053b2c7255.jpg

I can never understand how that leader of the Labour Party is a Sir. Surely if he truly believed in helping the working class he would reject the knighthood as part of the establishment that keeps the working class as poor as possible. As you say a traitor.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, luckyeddie said:

And this situation will be played out at government level once Labour gets in. Five years of Tory shit slinging, about what they have caused, just more gaslighting.

You won’t see the Tory Party in government for at least a decade if ever again.

Not only that but you’d only have to mention Thurrock and Woking to shut them up

1 minute ago, bickster said:

With a two party system, if the opposition is weak, the party in power turns to shit. Living in Rotherham, Labour is guaranteed to get in, so they do what they like, hence a shit council that turns a blind eye to child sex abuse. A weak Tory or Labour party benefits nobody, this is why the Tories are especially corrupt at the moment.

1 minute ago, luckyeddie said:

With a two party system, if the opposition is weak, the party in power turns to shit. Living in Rotherham, Labour is guaranteed to get in, so they do what they like, hence a shit council that turns a blind eye to child sex abuse. A weak Tory or Labour party benefits nobody, this is why the Tories are especially corrupt at the moment.

Not this time, demographics are completely against them and their policies are killing the age groups that do support them earlier.

They will suffer a defeat greater than 1997 at the next election when their voter profile was still much younger

It took them 3 election cycles and a global financial crisis to get back into power, it could be much longer before they get into power again. If ever again. 

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not this time, demographics are completely against them and their policies are killing the age groups that do support them earlier.

They will suffer a defeat greater than 1997 at the next election when their voter profile was still much younger

It took them 3 election cycles and a global financial crisis to get back into power, it could be much longer before they get into power again. If ever again. 

I hope we never see the likes of them again, but without a strong opposition, Labour will just become Tories 2.0. I would prefer a more liberal opposition party, because I'm sick and tired of this "greed is good attitude".

53 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not only that but you’d only have to mention Thurrock and Woking to shut them up

They will be back in 12 years when people are fed up of labour. Its a endless cycle bicks. People aaid the same when labour lost the election when cameron became PM and here we are labour to take over.

It will be same shit in 12 years time if not sooner from next election

A good opportunity for those lib dems as the two main parties are so dire but where the **** are they?? Hardly a peep from them 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 2

I think Khan’s big mistake is he translated the need to do something, in to it actually impacting actual people.

They (London voters) will all have been more or less supportive of not breaking the planet. They just wanted the sacrifices to be made by nebulous ‘others’.

More wind farms off Cumbria, a fourth nuclear power station outside Bristol, increasing tax on things other people buy, new power cables draped across Norfolk, better recycling in Southampton, sending less clothing cast offs to Africa.

But improving lives in London appears now to be impacting mostly Londoners.

He’ll get stung for that.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I think Khan’s big mistake is he translated the need to do something, in to it actually impacting actual people.

They (London voters) will all have been more or less supportive of not breaking the planet. They just wanted the sacrifices to be made by nebulous ‘others’.

More wind farms off Cumbria, a fourth nuclear power station outside Bristol, increasing tax on things other people buy, new power cables draped across Norfolk, better recycling in Southampton, sending less clothing cast offs to Africa.

Tories saying we are absolutely snakes, we told you we were snakes, we acted like snakes and WE WILL attack you, like snakes, but ULEZ, see that, we will remove all of that.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Tories saying we are absolutely snakes, we told you we were snakes, we acted like snakes and WE WILL attack you, like snakes, but ULEZ, see that, we will remove all of that.

giphy.gif

We’re about to have a change in speed limits here, anywhere that was 30mph, is now 20mph unless specifically signposted as 30.

The leader of the Welsh Conservatives was supportive, pictures of him holding a 20 is plenty poster.

Then they realised some people don’t like it, so they flipped 180 degrees and were opposed to it. At which point they were rightly called out for changing their mind.

How has the leader of the Welsh Tories responded? He now has a third position, he believes 20mph is right in some places, such as for example, the villages of the Vale of Glamorgan, as an example the village where he lives. We should drive at 20mph in his village.

But 20mph passed my house in Barry? No, that’s going too far. Barry should be 30mph. 

20mph through his village then as you get in to town, you can speed up.

They don’t even have the self awareness to realise they have the mind of a selfish child.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

Paging @Demitri_C

Pretty surprised to see such high support for Susan Hall. She's one of the throbbiest, UKIPPY Tories out there. 

Presume she's polling as high as that due to lack of name recognition and she'd likely fall away a bit during an active campaign. 

Id take corbyn any day over khan. Im not gonna bore every one again on my opinion on that cretin 😂

Halls only popular because ULEZ has proven such a disaster for khan. Halls not good at all its because khans so unpopular.  You have to remember as well labour has donee very well over the years in london so what does that say about khan?

45 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I still dont understand how taking £12.50 a day off the poorest and small  businesses who have vans saves london lives?

It just **** them over financially 

Any seen how expensive it is to get cars at the moment?

11 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

We’re about to have a change in speed limits here, anywhere that was 30mph, is now 20mph unless specifically signposted as 30.

The leader of the Welsh Conservatives was supportive, pictures of him holding a 20 is plenty poster.

Then they realised some people don’t like it, so they flipped 180 degrees and were opposed to it. At which point they were rightly called out for changing their mind.

How has the leader of the Welsh Tories responded? He now has a third position, he believes 20mph is right in some places, such as for example, the villages of the Vale of Glamorgan, as an example the village where he lives. We should drive at 20mph in his village.

But 20mph passed my house in Barry? No, that’s going too far. Barry should be 30mph. 

20mph through his village then as you get in to town, you can speed up.

My town has a main road through it. Although they haven't taken all the bin bags off the signs yet it seems we'll be 20/30/20/30/20 through about a mile of road. It seems it goes back up to 30 on the estates and new build houses, just 20 past the houses on the main road, well some of them, some you can do 30 past, but not by the garage, weirdly the centre of the town (where the pedestrians mainly are) seems to still be a 30. Also the lorries that drive to the local supermarket chain, they can still do 30.

I agree with the 20 zone thing, but the way it's being implemented is bonkers. The people I know who are just dead against it are all conservative voters. I'm yet to hear a why?

They don’t even have the self awareness to realise they have the mind of a selfish child.

I think what it is, is that they just don't care.

My street is 20mph, has speed bumps, a bugger of a blind bend, but still we get people flooring it as a cut through. I am all for 20mph instead of 30, not sure politicians need to comment on it at all as they will always offend someone.

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

My street is 20mph, has speed bumps, a bugger of a blind bend, but still we get people flooring it as a cut through. I am all for 20mph instead of 30, not sure politicians need to comment on it at all as they will always offend someone.

Same here. The speed bumps actually mean that people make more noise as it makes them break and then accelerate over and over again. It sounds like someone learning the bloody clutch most of the time.

Time to invest in actual paving that makes noise or shakes over a certain limit, like they have in some countries. 

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I still dont understand how taking £12.50 a day off the poorest and small  businesses who have vans saves london lives?

It just **** them over financially 

Any seen how expensive it is to get cars at the moment?

I agree the whole thing is such a con. If it was really about the environment they'd just straight up ban those cars not introduce a charge for it.

• Thanks 1

Â