Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Not much we can raise now by sales apart from the one obvious exception

Agbonlahor - 3m ?

Bennett - 1m

Senderos - 2m

Cissokho - 2m

What else can we sell to raise cash?

so i'll ask again,  who do we think will be out?

Who would I like to see sold?

Cisshoko, Bennett, Senderos, Cole, Sanchez, N'Zogbia and Gabby.

Who do I think will actually be sold?

Benteke

we wont shift nzogbia, senderos might leave us short at CB if we flog him (based on bakers injury record) gabby as much as some fans would like it we wont even be trying to flog (and £3m to gabby? double that and keep on going...) 

that leaves selling 2 from richardson, cissokho and bennett, maybe hutton, tonev, gardner if he does nothing in pre season, 

Given Wilkins' recent comments about needing the fans to know that the players who are picked for a game are the players who train the best, it would seem that if nothing else, N'Zogbia must be a very good trainer (or everyone else is shite).

Given Wilkins' recent comments about needing the fans to know that the players who are picked for a game are the players who train the best, it would seem that if nothing else, N'Zogbia must be a very good trainer (or everyone else is shite).

Sherwood said last season that in the run up to the double baggies double header that Nzogbia was doing double training sessions at his own request 

Gabby is never going, nor do I WANT HIM TO! :P . To the disdain of many posters I know, sorry.

I agree, dont know why he gets such short shrift, he scored some big goals this past season and loves the club. Still has pace to be a impact sub.

• Like 1

Sherwood said last season that in the run up to the double baggies double header that Nzogbia was doing double training sessions at his own request

i could go in and train like a beast dknt mean i should play

I'd say a certain amount of quality is implied in the comments :)  We are talking within the context of a Premier League football team.

• Like 1