Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Supposedly after Claude Dielna from Sheffield Wednesday.

According to our information, the central defender or left-back of 27 years is in advanced talks with Aston Villa training with which negotiations are proceeding well

http://www.footmercato.net/breves/info-fm-un-defenseur-francais-vers-aston-villa_155728

Were never going to solve our LB problem are we

What's wrong with cissokho? I've always thought he was a good player myself

Never even heard the name, 27 as well, let's hope that isn't true

Nor me, i do trust sherwood though

What we think about Cissokho is irrelevant, Sherwood clearly isn't keen on him.

What we think about Cissokho is irrelevant, Sherwood clearly isn't keen on him.

That's clear but he's been there and done it on the biggest stage in european football

At 22 you would assume Garbutt would've broke into the Everton team properly by now if he was the best left back prospect in the country, or at least caused a storm on loan and such. I haven't seen enough of him to judge but I think it is a little over the top to assume he'd be the fix to our problems.

Because Leighton Baines?

Just a thought. Know very little about Garbutt.

Proof YouTube lies. There are sheff weds fans saying this guys awful, these are sheff weds fans who watch him play! I though the micah Richards thing might be a takeover sign of money and the sign of things to come..... Apparently not!

At 22 you would assume Garbutt would've broke into the Everton team properly by now if he was the best left back prospect in the country, or at least caused a storm on loan and such. I haven't seen enough of him to judge but I think it is a little over the top to assume he'd be the fix to our problems.

Because Leighton Baines?

Just a thought. Know very little about Garbutt.

true but they also have Oviedo ahead of him as well and rate him better

I thought If we are allegedly in Exclusivity stages with potential new owners then no one can be bought or sold was my understanding of it?

I'm guessing that Sherwood has been told it's 'business as usual' for him.

We can't just stop all pre-season preparations just because some prospective owners are progressing through the sales process. If it takes a few weeks then it's not a problem (other than possibly missing out on a few targets), but if it's drags on for 6/ 7/ 8/ 9 weeks until the sale fully goes through, then we would be leaving the preparations awfully late.

Despite what Football Manager leads us to believe, it just makes sense that it's 'business as usual' for Sherwood and the team, in my opinion.

"Why why why Dielna"

What's up? Don't you rate him?

"Why why why Dielna"

What's up? Don't you rate him?

I haven't seen him play, "Why why why Dielna" is what the Wednesday fans like to sing, maybe they don't rate him .