Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

I see what you did there.

yeah me too  .. everyone knows all the post offices in small towns have been shut down

Doh! Everyone knows in small town Ireland that the post office is the pub. Thought you were well travelled :D

yeah me too  .. everyone knows all the post offices in small towns have been shut down

Doh! Everyone knows in small town Ireland that the post office is the pub. Thought you were well travelled :D

personally I think he's a product of the internet, I don't think he's ever been out of his bedroom in Sandwell

personally I think he's a product of the internet, I don't think he's ever been out of his bedroom in Sandwell

Unfortunately I consider him a friend in RL and can only but confirm he is the shandy drinking southern nancy boy that he professes to be.

yeah me too .. everyone knows all the post offices in small towns have been shut down

Unfortunately I consider him a friend in RL and can only but confirm he is the shandy drinking southern nancy boy that he professes to be.
In sure I said suave sophisticated shandy drinker on my biog
  • Like 1

Hq1xL5L.png

Europe in 1941, just Japan stupidly attacked the USA and Hitler even more stupidly decided to invade Russia.  It wasn't looking great for us back then, was it?

QAbHWRC.jpg

Another tube map aimed at tourists.  Some station names have been changed to the tourist attractions.  I've worked a ten minute walk from Little Cairo for more than ten years, I had no idea it was so popular.

My neigbourhood is rated 74/100 and apparently our house is worth over £350,000.

Unemployment at 3.4%

"Also, the neighbourhood intersects an area of outstanding beauty" - which is one reason the local football team wasn't allowed to expand it's ground.

Â