New manager

reykjavik

Reading Richards Cryptic messages

• Has Links to Arsenal
  • Will be appointed quickly (currently out of work ?)

No one springs to mind ???

Remi Garde as used to play for Arsenal and Wenger rates him highly.

He left Lyon as manager and without a club

Done !

Richard ? 

• Like 2

Hoddle has links to Wenger

Cmon, you take Richards posts far to serious sometimes.

Martin Keown on Match Of The Day said there was talk of Glenn Hoddle coming to the club. Tom Fox came from Arsenal, so it's pretty obvious he might consult in Wenger for recommnedations.

This is not inside information, just intelligent guesswork which anyone could do.

If it then turns out the new manager has no links at all to Wenger, it's just 'This was the info i was told'.

• Like 1

Are people still kidding themselves on here that Richard knows what going on at VP?

Richard might not be 'ITK' but he does seem to have an uncanny sixth sense for what's going to happen, only yesterday he was certain that Lambert was going to leave and that's what happened.

What, you mean when he said "It will be a mutual agreement, he will not be sacked"  :D

I think it was odds on that he would be sacked yesterday or today, wasn't really hard to guess.

I have got nothing against Richard at all, just he has never got anything right about Villa (which couldn't have been easily guessed beforehand) what i have seen in the last couple of years.

Yep - but Richard posted 'The end is Nigh' quite early yesterday. Others were still adamant he wasn't going anywhere @ 7pm..

I don't Richard is ITK in the sense of having a source at the club - I do beleive he has a finger on every rumour - coupled with villa knowledge, enables him to make very good calls.

I certainly look out for his posts...

That's you r opinion mate, fair play.

But he posted that after it was reported on here that he had been cut to 1/8 on Skybet, which was a certainty really.

I think I'm in the dangerous world of don't care still. Nothing can be worse than what we've had to endure this season with 12 goals in 25 games and definite relagation and no real clue how to stop this.

Are people still kidding themselves on here that Richard knows what going on at VP?

Richard might not be 'ITK' but he does seem to have an uncanny sixth sense for what's going to happen, only yesterday he was certain that Lambert was going to leave and that's what happened.

What, you mean when he said "It will be a mutual agreement, he will not be sacked"  :D

I think it was odds on that he would be sacked yesterday or today, wasn't really hard to guess.

I have got nothing against Richard at all, just he has never got anything right about Villa (which couldn't have been easily guessed beforehand) what i have seen in the last couple of years.

Yep - but Richard posted 'The end is Nigh' quite early yesterday. Others were still adamant he wasn't going anywhere @ 7pm..

I don't Richard is ITK in the sense of having a source at the club - I do beleive he has a finger on every rumour - coupled with villa knowledge, enables him to make very good calls.

But he posted that after it was reported on here that he had been cut to 1/8 on Skybet, which was a certainty really.

I don't actually think Managerial betting is a good guide - a small of money can move the market significantly

• Like 1

Remi Garde - Turned down Newcastle as he doesn't want to work until the summer....

February in brum is very underated though.....

As that's the only time he will be allowed to take his coaches from Lyon to work with a new side.

Mind you there will be transfer business etc - so he could run the show for 13 games -  But I guess he will get plenty of offers in the summer....

I don't actually think Managerial betting is a good guide - a small of money can move the market significantly

If thats what you want to believe, fair enough.

Anyone who knows betting knows that to take it from 1/3 to 1/8 takes big money, not fivers and tenners. I also commented that Paddy Power had cut odds from evens to 4/11, which was very unusual as Paddy Power usually stand firm in their odds, so i had just as much idea he was going to be sacked.

So there! :D

I wouldn't mind betting that, if we had a poll added to this thread, whoever is top by Sunday evening would be the man named AVFC manager on Monday morning. If, of course, the main man was getable!

Edited by villarocker

I got on at 6/5 after Richard posted the end is nigh...

So....