Pre match thread

roonst83

Vlaar is the weakest of our three CBs so I'm hoping Okore is being rested for good reason and not because Lambert actually thinks Vlaar is better.

As for playing Nzogbia ..... unbelievable that any manager sees anything in him. He offers nothing that a headless chicken wouldn't offer !!!

If anyone Vlaar is the risk playing 2 games in 2 days surely?? the guy will go off injured.

Disappointing to see Nzogbia start and Cleverley. Ah well. 

Vlaar hasn't just come back from 14 months out though.

How long will that excuse last. He has been back for a while now Okore. I understand the precaution with him though.... but i still think Vlaars calf is more at risk here.

It's not an excuse, just stating a fact.

If anyone Vlaar is the risk playing 2 games in 2 days surely?? the guy will go off injured.

Yep, he is very injury prone. Also, this will be the end of either Okore or Clark, because Vlaar will not lose his place.

Thought you said Vlaar was leaving?

Was wondering if its a good idea to be playing lego ron twice in two days.

Vlaar is the weakest of our three CBs so I'm hoping Okore is being rested for good reason and not because Lambert actually thinks Vlaar is better.

As for playing Nzogbia ..... unbelievable that any manager sees anything in him. He offers nothing that a headless chicken wouldn't offer !!!

Vlaar is better at the moment.

What a clueless man. How many chances is N'Zogbia going to get?! Have a bit of guts and let Grealish play more than 10 minutes. Ridiculous.

Okore is another one that doesn't deserve to be dropped, one poor game in dreadful conditions is no reason to drop him on the back of his very good from.

• Like 2

Riccardo Calder is on the bench!! a youth team prospect.

Oh no he isnt!!

he's on the bench, have you not seen the starting line up and sub bench for today's game?

He was also on the bench against Man Utd so why are you saying he isn't on the bench?

Bench: Given, Lowton, Okore, Bacuna, Herd, Robinson, Grealish

Thats why I said he is NOT on the bench!

Riccardo Calder is on the bench!! a youth team prospect.

Oh no he isnt!!

he's on the bench, have you not seen the starting line up and sub bench for today's game?

He was also on the bench against Man Utd so why are you saying he isn't on the bench?

Bench: Given, Lowton, Okore, Bacuna, Herd, Robinson, Grealish

Thats why I said he is NOT on the bench!

BBC: 

Substitutes
  • 05 Okore
  • 07 Bacuna
  • 17 Herd
  • 31 Given
  • 37 Robinson
  • 39 Calder
  • 40 Grealish
  • Like 1