All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I love a good peephole. Never lived anywhere that had one so always have a good look through them when I'm around one. 

The place we went on holiday to last summer had one. I can't describe the thrill I felt when looking through it and someone actually walked past completely oblivious to the fact I was looking at them.

Next best thing to a periscope really. 

You often see really powerful peepholes on holiday, when visiting the peer, or the coast.

I once paid €2 for a really good peephole overlooking a beach with loads of topless wimmin'.

You often forget what's going on around you when you're peepholing though, and I wondered what the hell was going on when a policeman arrested me.

Especially frustrating because I hadn't quite finished.. 😤

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

You often see really powerful peepholes on holiday, when visiting the peer, or the coast.

I once paid €2 for a really good peephole overlooking a beach with loads of topless wimmin'.

You often forget what's going on around you when you're peepholing though, and I wondered what the hell was going on when a policeman arrested me.

Especially frustrating because I hadn't quite finished.. 😤

I saw a really big peephole in a public toilet once. I was having a good old look through it until someone poked me in the eye. It must have really hurt me because my eye was really sticky for ages afterwards. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I saw a really big peephole in a public toilet once. I was having a good old look through it until someone poked me in the eye. It must have really hurt me because my eye was really sticky for ages afterwards. 

Sausage fingers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Never mind that. What the hell is that thing in the foreground? 

I think its a starbucks cup. 

• Haha 4

Â