What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Bit of a long shot but I’m trying to find a song (probably from the 80s) which I’m assuming is called something like Feeding Time? I’ve try to Mooney it but just get loads of zoo related content!

I’m fairly sure the chorus contained a “fe-, fe-, fe-, feeding time” and the general gist of the song was about people eating their lunch in the park (fairly sure there is a lyric about business booming for italiano).

Anyone know the artist? 

1 hour ago, WhatAboutTheFinish said:

Bit of a long shot but I’m trying to find a song (probably from the 80s) which I’m assuming is called something like Feeding Time? I’ve try to Mooney it but just get loads of zoo related content!

I’m fairly sure the chorus contained a “fe-, fe-, fe-, feeding time” and the general gist of the song was about people eating their lunch in the park (fairly sure there is a lyric about business booming for italiano).

Anyone know the artist? 

Whats the style?

Just now, Seat68 said:

Whats the style?

That's a good question! Don't really know how to describe it... in my head its like a cross between Geno by Dexys Midnight Runners and Rock the Casbah by the Clash...but nowhere near as good as either!

I'm also thinking that it opens with a line about yum yums but as I'm fairly sure that didn't exist as a food substance in the UK in the eighties...I might have completely made that up!

• Like 1

On 29/03/2020 at 22:22, Ikantcpell said:

One thing you can say about Robbie is that he was a great showman

This was Knebworth I think? Absolute huge demand for these tickets at the time 

• Like 1

Â