What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

Just now, theboyangel said:

Great band - Doves should’ve had the success Elbow got (although I like Elbow’s early stuff until they became dull and samey)

Absolutely.   

I'd take Station Approach and Forget Myself over One Day like This and Grounds for divorce anytime,.

Jimi Goodwin is a better singer than Guy as well IMO.

• Like 1

I just released this music video. Really should of had a Super Jack montage but would of struggled with the rights. 😀  Thought I'd drop it here as there is always good taste doing the rounds in this thread. Just hope it fits into the good taste category. Up the Villa.

Edited by ReasonforRevolution
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

That's not half bad at all fella. 

Are you Neal Sawyer then @ReasonforRevolution ?

Thank you!!!!! I am @Brumerican. I always wanted to start a band called Reverberating Reasons for Revolution. Naturally, I thought the best place to start was with my Villa Talk username. Ending up using my real name for the music project 🤣  Are you from the States?

Just now, ReasonforRevolution said:

Thank you!!!!! I am @Brumerican. I always wanted to start a band called Reverberating Reasons for Revolution. Naturally, I thought the best place to start was with my Villa Talk username. Ending up using my real name for the music project 🤣  Are you from the States?

Nah . Lived there a while.

I'm from Brum.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ReasonforRevolution said:

Awesome! Love that you like 'Bible Belt'. Inspired by a night on the moonshine. From Cannock myself but love the States and the sounds of the South is always an influence.

Yeah you need to move to Georgia fella.

Â