What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Xann

If 65daysofstatic, Errors or Boards Of Canada float your boat then these chaps are absolutely worth your time.

Big fan of 65daysofstatic so I will check that one out thanks. :thumb:

Have you heard anything from the new album? I had absolutely no idea they were even making one until last week! :shock:

I've only heard "Crash Tactics" thus far and I was "left wanting"; it's surprisingly bland for a 65dos tune. Here's hoping the rest of the album will be up to their usual high-standard.

At the Drive-In - Arcarsenal

^Utterly brilliant.

I have recently been made aware of the awesomeness of

, an instrumental-electro-post-math-rock trio (that is a thing, I promise). If 65daysofstatic, Errors or Boards Of Canada float your boat then these chaps are absolutely worth your time.

^Thank you Mister Thornton Reed. They sound pretty interesting.

Jonsi - Sinking Friendships

^And I was literally just listening to this when I opened the thread. I really like Jónsi's album (wasn't quite as keen on Riceboy Sleeps).

Just got back home from seeing

in London and they were **** brilliant. First time I'd seen them live, I was familiar with most of the material but they nearly blew the roof off the place. Gonna have tinnitus for the next few days now but quite frankly I couldn't be happier. If you're interested, they're the heavier side of instrumental math rock (not all I listen too, honest!) and are also stupendous.

Goldfrapp for most of the day. Now its a bit of Duck Rock, Doubledutch, Madam Butterfly. Then some Bow Wow Wow, Ants, and then I guess the Pistols...
That's the downside of celebrity deaths, I suppose.

Â