Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

You know, Ivanovic pisses me off. He's really not actually that amazing, especially defending, and he was largely at fault for the first goal (nutmegged) and a pretty shit backpass for the second, but all the while he destroys me in Fantasy every week. 

You know, Ivanovic pisses me off. He's really not actually that amazing, especially defending, and he was largely at fault for the first goal (nutmegged) and a pretty shit backpass for the second, but all the while he destroys me in Fantasy every week. 

Rubbish post for top of the page, sorry. 

Always scores against us as well.

Personally I would have preferred a QPR/Everton draw. Simple maths, two points between rivals rather than three. This puts Everton safe basically so is one less team to fight against but QPR don't close gap at all I suppose but still think the better result would have been a draw to keep Everton in it whilst giving QPR very little help.