Relegation v4.0

BleedClaretAndBlue

If Burnley win we're only three points above the relegation zone again, really hope City get the points.

That's why I wasn't entirely sure why anyone wanted Hull to get something today. If Leicester had won there'd be Sunderland AND Hull between us and the bottom 3 now. As it stands there's only Sunderland

• Like 1

If Burnley win we're only three points above the relegation zone again, really hope City get the points.

That's why I wasn't entirely sure why anyone wanted Hull to get something today. If Leicester had won there'd be Sunderland AND Hull between us and the bottom 3 now. As it stands there's only Sunderland
Because I don't want Leicester to gain any momentum. Leicester, Burnley and QPR are all extremely poor sides and are all starting to get isolated at the bottom. Just let those 3 keep their relegation places. Edited by Arj Guy

I doubt that will happen. Citeh have put a strong team out

Hope Citeh get the points to keep Burnley down

Hope Milner gets injured because I am not as forgiving as a lot of other people are...

Hope Milner gets injured because I am not as forgiving as a lot of other people are...

Milner isn't even on the bench...

Milner isn't even on the bench...

Who said anything about him playing?? He could be involved in a freak yachting accident...

I mean REALLY freak....

Not even at sea... Walking around Sainsburys or something then WHAM!!! 

Edited by DJ_Villain

Because I don't want Leicester to gain any momentum. Leicester, Burnley and QPR are all extremely poor sides and are all starting to get isolated at the bottom. Just let those 3 keep their relegation places.

Leicester, or any of the bottom 3, gaining momentum is less dangerous for us if there's more teams between us and them. Simple as that

The projected points total for QPR and Burnley is 32/33 points. Given relegation teams tend to pick up more points towards the end of the season the current totals aren't that low really.

Meanwhile this lame Man City side are struggling to score against Burnley.

Edited by supernova26

That's still a possibility...you're looking at 4 wins from Swansea, QPR, Burnley and West Ham or 3 wins and 3 draws.

Another big plus in our favour is we've clawed back a lot of the GD now and it's more in line with other clubs so if we can keep that going over the next few games it will start to act as an extra point.

The projected points total for QPR and Burnley is 32/33 points. Given relegation teams tend to pick up more points towards the end of the season the current totals aren't that low really.

Meanwhile this lame Man City side are struggling to score against Burnley.

Once we get clear I'll be rooting for Burnley to stay up, think that would be a brilliant achievement considering they've spent so little compared to even the other two promoted clubs.

There's still something in it for one of the bottom three, on today's evidence Sunderland will struggle to get much above 30 points.