Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

One thing about holocaust denial I've found bizarre is that it's always those who have Nazi leanings that promote it. Surely given their hatred of Jews they'd be proud of such atrocities?

American or British neo Nazis. whose grandparents either fought the Germans in WW2, or had their lives turned upside down at home because of them. And these clowns parade around with the Nazi flag. Disgraceful. I'd love to bash a skinhead.

I'd like to bash an America-hating Jane Fonda lovin' pinko.

(this is meant to be a kind of joke in case there's any doubt)

Why not both? ;)

Well, speaking as a Jane Fonda lovin' pinko I couldn't get on board with that. Maybe we could bash someone who sits somewhere inbetween, or just bash everyone for good measure.

People's love for cold pizza. It should be straight away when the cheese is still stringy or not at all.

Cold pizza is awesome.

It's better hot, but not by much.

Same with lasagne. Awesome cold

Good grief

• 3 weeks later...

People who have gym memberships and personal trainers but who eat cookies and drink Dr Pepper at home. Might as well just light their money on fire.

I have a gym membership but eat a lot of crap on the weekend. I feel as if i'm allowed to eat rubbish on the weekend providing I exercise in the week :thumb:

• Like 1

I'm a traditionalist at heart and if it wasn't the first shirt I had, I would fully agree with you! I love the classic 80-81 shirt.

You've got to have the wacky home shirt once every ten years or so imo.  The famous Hummel one linked above, the purple(!) NTL one with no blue whatsoever, the stripy one from the 2000 cup final.  I think we are overdue a weird one actually.  

• Like 2

I'm a traditionalist at heart and if it wasn't the first shirt I had, I would fully agree with you! I love the classic 80-81 shirt.

You've got to have the wacky home shirt once every ten years or so imo.  The famous Hummel one linked above, the purple(!) NTL one with no blue whatsoever, the stripy one from the 2000 cup final.  I think we are overdue a weird one actually.  

I heard that if we stay up we're having a white shirt with a cock on it next year. No pallet photo yet though so could be rubbish talk.

Not especially, the funny little logo on the shoulder is quirky I guess but it's not a massively important design feature of the home shirt.   They have definitely had some fun with the away kits, that is undeniable, but the home shirts have all been claret body with blue sleeves.  They "get" that claret is dark red too and not light purple.    Like I said above, I think we are overdue a crazy home shirt.  I'd totally go for a half and half design like the Hummel shirt, or what Crystal Palace had last season. 

F9HHz1Q.png

One year only of course, but all shirts are one year only these days anyway.   

They have definitely had some fun with the away kits, that is undeniable, but the home shirts have all been claret body with blue sleeves.  They "get" that claret is dark red too and not light purple.

Are we still talking about Macron here? The 'claret' they use on our home kits is more like a light pink. Compare it to the nice deep claret that Nike used in their kits for us. Macron's offering is disgusting and combined with the cheap shiny look of the material it makes for a horrible shirt, in my opinion.

I really hope Tom Fox can sort us out a new kit manufacturer for next season. This is the last year of the current deal with Macron, right? 

Imagine the outrage on the board if Villa launched one of those kits nowadays! VT would break.

Â