Paul Lambert

limpid

Our only wins in the last 15 games are against teams in the bottom 3 (Leicester / Palace).

We'll be fine when our best players come back. Oh....

its worrying isn't it.

Our only wins in the last 15 games are against teams in the bottom 3 (Leicester / Palace).

its worrying isn't it.

Yes especially when we lost to WBA and QPR and couldn't beat Burnley and Blunderland

We have changed styles. We've gone from hoofball with barely any shots on target to passing it backwards and sideways with barely any shots on target.

Low n behold, neither result in goals/wins.

That is utter rubbish.

Is it? What was the style today then?

it seems like we rustle up little pockets of respite and then fall back to normality, and it doesn't seem to matter what formation we choose or what players, we seem to have no idea how to win a game,its same old,same old.

I think if we continue like this we will still be saying the same things in years to come.

Edited by TRO

We have changed styles. We've gone from hoofball with barely any shots on target to passing it backwards and sideways with barely any shots on target.

That is utter rubbish.

I prefer the possession but we don't seem to know what to do with it, but we are creating a few decent chances which we weren't before, we now have plenty of shots and even some on target - they just don't seem to be going in. Maybe if we keep plugging away our luck will change.

Also our best players are either go missing or get sent off, their is no consistency or stability in the side. Not sure who to blame for that but Lambert is not immune completely.

That is utter rubbish.

I prefer the possession but we don't seem to know what to do with it, but we are creating a few decent chances which we weren't before, we now have plenty of shots and even some on target - they just don't seem to be going in. Maybe if we keep plugging away our luck will change.

Also our best players are either go missing or get sent off, their is no consistency or stability in the side. Not sure who to blame for that but Lambert is not immune completely.

We had 3 shots on target. 1/2 nzog and the bacuna one?

Actual clear cut chances, are very few n far between and have been all season.

That is utter rubbish.

Do you simply look at the shots on target stats? There has been a big improvement in our style in the last few games, and there is definitely a case to be argued that we deserve to have more points based on performances. 

That is utter rubbish.

Do you simply look at the shots on target stats? There has been a big improvement in our style in the last few games, and there is definitely a case to be argued that we deserve to have more points based on performances.

It's not all I look for no, but it's pretty important IMO. After all you can't score without them.

The only improvement that has been made is that we keep the ball better and therefore are under less pressure. But if you're not going to score, then you aren't going far

That is utter rubbish.

Do you simply look at the shots on target stats? There has been a big improvement in our style in the last few games, and there is definitely a case to be argued that we deserve to have more points based on performances.

The play has been better but the original point is correct. We still create and score little.

its worrying isn't it.

Yes, despite us trying to pass the ball (which IMO we should have been doing anyway) our ability to hurt the opposition just isn't good enough.

Bacuna and/or Grealish IMO have to get their chance.

Also the balance of the team has to change. We've played 20 times this season and managed on 2 occasions to score more than 1 goal in a game (Hull and Leicester). Look at that another way in 18 out of 20 games we've scored 1 goal or less.

Sorry but still Lambert out for me - 2 and a half years in I think we need to get rid.

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 2

That is utter rubbish.

Do you simply look at the shots on target stats? There has been a big improvement in our style in the last few games, and there is definitely a case to be argued that we deserve to have more points based on performances. 

Not sure I can agree with that statement, I saw nothing today that supports the assertion that there has been a 'big improvement in our style'. We still have no end product, we just look slightly prettier passing it sideways and backwards. I blame Lambert as the manager, the responsibility sits with him.

That is utter rubbish.
No it isn't. What's utter rubbish is our points total, our goal scoring record and our style of play.
  • Like 1

We have average 2.89 on goal per game all season, no matter what formation, players, tactics we have tried.

Our highest was 8 against QPR. We have one game where we had no shots on target and five that we have one shot on target. We average a goal every 155 minutes.

Not one goal against West Brom, Swansea, or Sunderland in three of our last four games. I know players being sent off hasn't helped but we didn't look like scoring before the players went.

Not an improvement even with the better passing display. He has to try different players because the ones he is using aren't working.

If they stopped getting sent off, we may have been ;)

2 wins in 15 is poor - but we've also taken points off 3 of the most in form teams in the league when we played them (West Ham, Southampton and Man Utd).  The goal scoring issue is a major problem, but it's not all doom and gloom for me.

Edited by bobzy

If they stopped getting sent off, we may have been ;)

2 wins in 15 is poor - but we've also taken points off 3 of the most in form teams in the league when we played them (West Ham, Southampton and Man Utd).  The goal scoring issue is a major problem, but it's not all doom and gloom for me.

Who is in charge of discipline at the club? ;)

We've taken points off in form teams but what about the points we've dropped to the out of form teams! (QPR, Everton, Tottenham, West Brom and arguably more!)

The goal scoring thing is the major frustration for me. We have a solid defence, a good defensive midfielder in Sanchez with the attacking players beyond them being set up correctly and the right players being picked IMO we could be causing teams quite a few more problems.

Let's hope this is rectified vs. Palace.

We've taken points off in form teams but what about the points we've dropped to the out of form teams! (QPR, Everton, Tottenham, West Brom and arguably more!)

The goal scoring thing is the major frustration for me. We have a solid defence, a good defensive midfielder in Sanchez with the attacking players beyond them being set up correctly and the right players being picked IMO we could be causing teams quite a few more problems.

lol.

r.e: out of form teams, individual errors against Q.P.R., crap against Everton, better than both Spurs and West Brom up until silly red cards.  I genuinely think there have been mitigating circumstances in a few games this season BUT...

...yes, the goal scoring is a huge problem.  Likewise, Lambert's stubbornness to keep playing N'Zogbia who is absolute garbage!

lol.

r.e: out of form teams, individual errors against Q.P.R., crap against Everton, better than both Spurs and West Brom up until silly red cards. I genuinely think there have been mitigating circumstances in a few games this season BUT...

...yes, the goal scoring is a huge problem. Likewise, Lambert's stubbornness to keep playing N'Zogbia who is absolute garbage!

Individual errors have helped us out too, such as Forster at Southampton.

Â