Paul Lambert

limpid

The players didn't even look as though they were bothered today. For all Lambert's faults I didn't think he had lost the dressing room up to this point, but today I thought otherwise. That, or they knew he is off.

That has been the case in a numbers of games recently. Against Stoke, Fulham and Palace they simply wanted it way more than us. I can excuse a lack of quality but a lack of effort is unforgivable and suggests a deep rooted issue.

Mark

I think the "deep routed issue" is simply that they are not good enough!

Mike I wished I knew the answers and I don't, but I am dubious about this lack of ability.

This team of ours has taken more points of the top teams than anyone else. We have lost our points against lower teams similar to our cup exploits we faulter in a physical encounter.

I believe if Pulis had of taken us over instead of Palace, we would be sitting on 45 points.

I am not advocating Pulis as the new manager, but I am asking for a deliberate and determined man to replace Lambert who I see as woolly.

I don' t see a club that has a strong backbone, I see a soft under belly everywhere, I even see it in some of the supporters., who settle too easily for second best......I did'nt see that in fans of yesteryear, I see it today.

I honestly think it's a simple as with Bentake we have a real goal threat. Defences are scared of him, it totally changes the way they set up and play. He holds the ball up, brings players in to the game, take pressure off our midfield and defence. He is always an outlet.

I really believe he has been the difference and had he not got injured we would have finished mid table. Had we not had him at all we would have finished bottom last season.

Lambert has totally lost me after the Chelsea game.

It's not just about lack of funds. It's not all down to injuries. Lambert has been unable to get the best out of his players at the most critical time of the year. I don't trust him to captain this ship any more. With or without a takeover.

• Like 2

Guzan

New. Vlaar. Okore New

Westwood. Delph

New. New. New.

Kozak/beast

I think we'll have similar defensive issues if we keep vlaar and Westwood and delph as our holding players.
vidal and mikel it is then instead lol

Guzan

New. Vlaar. Okore New

Westwood. Delph

New. New. New.

Kozak/beast

I think we'll have similar defensive issues if we keep vlaar and Westwood and delph as our holding players.

That's more like it.

.......guzan........

New....new..okore..new

.....new.....new......

..........new.........

New......benteke...new

Not much work to be done.

Guzan

New. Vlaar. Okore New

Westwood. Delph

New. New. New.

Kozak/beast

That's more like it.

.......guzan........

New....new..okore..new

.....new.....new......

..........new.........

New......benteke...new

No way man. We seen Okore about 3 times whereas Vlaar has single handedly got us clean sheets at times. It's not his fault the rest of our defence is shocking.

• Like 2

If the next manager is the right manager......he will know what to do, we won't have to worry about it....we just need to turn up.

• Like 2

Guzan

New. Vlaar. Okore New

Westwood. Delph

New. New. New.

Kozak/beast

That's more like it.

.......guzan........

New....new..okore..new

.....new.....new......

..........new.........

New......benteke...new

No way man. We seen Okore about 3 times whereas Vlaar has single handedly got us clean sheets at times. It's not his fault the rest of our defence is shocking.

I've seen our defence with vlaar and its piss poor. Okore has potential.

If the next manager is the right manager......he will know what to do, we won't have to worry about it....we just need to turn up.

I turn up now so yeahhhhhhhh I'd turn up still if we bought proper players

8-0, 4-0, 3-0 in a row last season in December. Since then we have had 3 Windows to buy defenders. And now our last 3 games we lose 4-1, 4-0, 3-0,  really tells you Lambert hasn't learned and never will , Lambert out

Guzan

New. Vlaar. Okore New

Westwood. Delph

New. New. New.

Kozak/beast

That's more like it.

.......guzan........

New....new..okore..new

.....new.....new......

..........new.........

New......benteke...new

I've seen our defence with vlaar and its piss poor. Okore has potential.

Kompany would look piss poor in out defence at the moment. Vlaar needs a decent partner.

Just to annoy everyone -

Baker

Baker Baker Baker Baker

Baker Baker Baker Baker

Baker Baker

:D

We'd win the Conference with that team!

geeeezzz every match would have 2 hours injury time and I Wundt wanna be the geezer with the magic sponge

Â