Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

Ireland need a point but its Scotland vs Poland next which is a crucial game. If that is a draw then Ireland could win in Poland and go over them or play cautious and keep the play-off spot

though thats miles away at the moment :P

Hungary are a nothing International team...really don't want to see them at the euros.

Poor group in fairness, Romania are no great shakes either but just think Norn Iron deserve it for their long tournament drought and the South nicking loads of their young players....

Sorry Martin McGuiness just stole my password for a second....

I meant they have the smallest pool of players of all the home nations plus the Republic (look at their sub bench tonight, full of league 1 and 2 players) so to me a bit of justice if they make it to the euros ahead of R.O.I who nick their young players.

They choose to play for the Republic because they want to play under the tri colour ffs, look at the treatment some of the past catholic players got when playing for Norn Ireland, pathetic. Best of luck to Norn Ireland, I'll be rooting for them regardless

A certain Mr. Hodgson is shilling pretty hard for a certain Mr. Grealish right now.... International footy is being poisoned by the ability of players to re-declare at the senior level. How long before it degrades to the level of athletics where nationality can be bought and paid for. 

Â