Football Betting 14/15

Genie

Congrats!!

Had a few smaller wins over the weekend, didn't bet that much money but most of my bet's did come in! Especially grateful for Wolves getting a winner in the 88th minute!

Today was a good day!  :D

On Friday I cashed out a bet on Watford to win seconds before their defender gave away a penalty which lead to the equalizer and got himself sent off. Just had a feeling something was going to go wrong and so it did!!! 

• Like 1

What's everyone going for tonight then? I've got...

Charlie Austin to score anytime, Villa to win 2-1: £5 @ 20/1

Villa to win 4-2: £5 @ 66/1

Thinking of putting a fiver on Half time/Full time: QPR - Villa @ 28/1 or QPR - Draw at 14/1.

Just got a feeling we'll go 0-1 down just before half time and then come back and nick 3 points.

Only going for small amounts so I can build my pot up for the weekend-

QPR to be winning at half time- 16/5

Over 2.5 match goals- 11/10

QPR to score first and fail to win- 21/10

Edited by Avfc96

Only going for small amounts so I can build my pot up for the weekend-

QPR to be winning at half time- 16/5

Over 2.5 match goals- 11/10

QPR to score first and fail to win- 21/10

_1371483187.gif

• Like 2

Keep your fingers crossed for the rest of the weekend for me, lads!

zLRDEjJ.png

Holy shit, good luck on that one.

Had a mega 12 team accumulator that would have banked just over a grand if it had come in, but Nottingham Forest, Leeds and Sunderland being **** shit let me down.

reckon the manc derby may be your downfall, I'd be keeping a close eye on the cash out total during that match :P

Yeah I agree, Bet365 let you do the slider thing now so you can cash out a portion of the bet, and keep the rest in, so i'll be hovering over that the whole time.

Watch Burnley grind out a draw with Arsenal now :P

Well done Chewie....I think you'll be o.k with Chelsea and Liverpool (although the odds for the other team and draw would be quite good I'd imagine so probably worth putting an insurance 50 quid on all of those scenarios).

Think if Man. United get the first goal they'll win quite comfortably.

BTW a few weeks back I had Russia to win their game in Montenegro. Obviously it got all called off and now I see Russia got awarded 3-0 win, is that match void or is the bet still valid with the bookies?

• Like 1

Well done Chewie....I think you'll be o.k with Chelsea and Liverpool (although the odds for the other team and draw would be quite good I'd imagine so probably worth putting an insurance 50 quid on all of those scenarios).

BTW a few weeks back I had Russia to win their game in Montenegro. Obviously it got all called off and now I see Russia got awarded 3-0 win, is that match void or is the bet still valid with the bookies?

It was void at the time (well within 24 hours I think) and that's it done...

Thanks man, the odds for QPR and Newcastle winning individually are a lot shorter than I would have expected, just 8/1, and 4/1 for a draw :/

I had the same bet with Russia, as soon as the game is abandoned the bet is void and the odds are removed from any accumulator. I think you get your money back if it is a single bet, but not sure on that.

Cash out is up to £232 with Arsenal winning, so if Chelsea do the business it should leave me in a fairly decent position should I have to bail out quickly and cash out on the Manc Derby.

Edited by Chewie

Thanks man, the odds for QPR and Newcastle winning individually are a lot shorter than I would have expected, just 8/1, and 4/1 for a draw :/

I had the same bet with Russia, as soon as the game is abandoned the bet is void and the odds are removed from any accumulator. I think you get your money back if it is a single bet, but not sure on that.

Cash out is up to £232 with Arsenal winning, so if Chelsea do the business it should leave me in a fairly decent position should I have to bail out quickly and cash out on the Manc Derby.

don't cash out it's what they want.take them to the cleaners,utd will beat city they're garbage.