Football Betting 14/15

Genie

They missed fuckloads of opportunities and then the **** jammiest of headers from **** Gomis just get's over the line.

**** you Arsenal, Sanchez, Ramsey and Ozil. You words removed have cost me over a £1000. 

They missed fuckloads of opportunities and then the **** jammiest of headers from **** Gomis just get's over the line.

**** you Arsenal, Sanchez, Ramsey and Ozil. You words removed have cost me over a £1000.

Haha

Must be very dissapointing. I think theres little value in backing overwhelming favourites. More to loose than gain. 

• Like 2

If it's the last game of an accy then I'd also lump on decent amounts on the opposite team as insurance.

O/k you won't win as much as the accy amount but say 50 quid on the draw last night and 20 quid on Swansea to win would've still been a bit of a profit.

Always a sickener though, I remember amusingly enough SHA once messed up a 6 or 7 team accy which cost me over 100 quid.

• Like 2

The 25/1 shot of penalty being the final goal of the game doing my friggin head in....everytime I bet and a penalty is awarded the player always misses! Was Aguero against Barca a few weeks back (he effortlessly rolls them in the PL) and now Murray missed and then scored the rebound! Arghhh.

I take it that's Arsenal v Sunderland otherwise that's impossible!

WBA v Chelsea might be a dodgy one, Pulis beat a Mourinho team last year and he's already said a few of the young Chelsea players will get minutes in this before he goes back to the normal 11 for the Sunderland game.

I take it that's Arsenal v Sunderland otherwise that's impossible!

WBA v Chelsea might be a dodgy one, Pulis beat a Mourinho team last year and he's already said a few of the young Chelsea players will get minutes in this before he goes back to the normal 11 for the Sunderland game.

Yup, They play mid-week

How about all europa league teams to lose today.....I think Stoke will turn over liverpool at home today, Spurs could well lose at Everton and likewise Southampton at Man. City.

In worse case scenario also add Man. United to win at Hull which means Newcastle will stay up and add one more from the other games. Should bring in a decent amount but last day is pretty random tbh with some of the teams that are put out.

Yeah just looking at mo but still undecided,

However think it will be a good day for the Home teams. 

I would laugh my nuts off if that 10-fold drops in.

Edited by Kingman

last day of the season is impossible ot predict with so many teams on the beach, a few mid-season bankers let me down yesterday for example. Couple years ago Norwich won at City on last day