Football Betting 14/15

Genie

Anyone who uses Quidco, Netbet are doing £40 cashback for opening an account and wagering £20.

I've had some of that. Gone for a couple of bets with my £20, £10 on Bordeaux/Reims draw + AC Milan win (4/1), plus £5 on a corner in the AC Milan game between 46:00 and 51:59 and £5 on a goal in the same period as the corner bet...

First part is in, the draw in the French game. Just need Milan to score a winning goal from a corner early in the second half :lol:

I deposited £5 into my Paddy Power account yesterday, and put the lot on Newcastel to beat us. Since then I've been betting in favourites that were already winning 1-0 or 2-1. I got up to £45 last night, but have been wobbling between £25-£45 all day. If Real Madrid win, I should be back up to the £45/£50 mark.

Probably my best weekend of betting ever. I usually lose it all within two bets :(

Theres always the odd game with Celtic, which is why I stopped betting on them. 

But isn't there always the odd game with everyone? Otherwise Chelsea would have won all their games this season. And Barcelona too. And wouldn't these odd games be reflected in the odds you get for the different bets. Do you only bet on teams that are definitely going to win? Can I have some money?

I can definitely remember Celtic (and AC Milan, for me) letting me down on a few accys in the past. Without looking, I'm guessing they've both lost or drawn more games than Chelsea too.

I can definitely remember Celtic (and AC Milan, for me) letting me down on a few accys in the past. Without looking, I'm guessing they've both lost or drawn more games than Chelsea too.

That's because Milan aren't very good at the minute, but everyone thinks they'll beat everyone in Serie A - because they're Milan.

You need knowledge of the league and a teams history before you bet on them! [emoji16]

But isn't there always the odd game with everyone? Otherwise Chelsea would have won all their games this season. And Barcelona too. And wouldn't these odd games be reflected in the odds you get for the different bets. Do you only bet on teams that are definitely going to win? Can I have some money?

True but ever since I read that a person makes money from betting on Celtic winning I tried it out and it doesn't work. I think they even at a 0-0 at home to Ross County. 

True but ever since I read that a person makes money from betting on Celtic winning I tried it out and it doesn't work. I think they even at a 0-0 at home to Ross County. 

One method that seems to work pretty well is when a heavy favourite goes 1-0 down early on, the odds change quite dramatically, and even if the favs just get level you show a profit with cashout. 

Done a 5 team acca on wednesday for the first time in a while, Man utd, Man city, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. 

Got an email the next day off Paddy Power saying a further £139 will be paid out on top of the returns as some sort of bonus! 

An unexpected surprise, Cheers Paddy!