Football Betting 14/15

Genie

I bottled it lads :( Didn't think Chelsea was gonna score and cashed out £65  :angry: 

I did leave some in the kitty though, so can still win £500.

I feel so ashamed, such a bottler.

Ouch Chewie.

Put £25 on United before kick off and cashed out for a little £37 after United had scored their second. Would have won £67.50 if United win and I hadn't cashed out.

Also used the free £5 bet inplay offer from Paddy Power on over 4.5 goals, returns £4.

So I cashed out that '£65 quid' when i thought Chelsea weren't going to score, which was actually a whopping £50 (correction on the £65 i posted earlier). But i left £1.75 in, which has a return of £556.27.

Cash out right now with the Liverpool game to play is £370.86, but i'm not touching the ****.

To make matters worse, I put a safety bet of £25 on QPR to draw. It was my intention to cash that bet out at 80 minutes and collect the £100, it was a complete moment of stupidity that i partially cashed out the accumulator.

Coulda had £1.6k off £30, all being well it will be £600.

I've let everyone down, i'm so sorry :unsure:

Edited by Chewie

Cash out right now with the Liverpool game to play is £370.86, but i'm not touching the ****.

So you cashed out 2 thirds and the current offer is £370, if you'd have hung on I guess the offer right now would be 3*£370 = £1110... Ouch.
  • Like 1

So you cashed out 2 thirds and the current offer is £370, if you'd have hung on I guess the offer right now would be 3*£370 = £1110... Ouch.

Yep, exactly :(

Had a bet on before the Masters started for Jordan Speith to win though, so that should net me another £70 or so if he isn't an absolute bottler like me.

Edited by Chewie

Got £829 from what was left outta what i didn't cash out. Had a 220 quid soccer bonus applied to my winnings, which i have no idea what that is or why i got it as i never go in for the bonuses. I can only assume it was a nicely worded "here is a bit of a bonus for you being a dumb motherf@&er".

So all in all out of that £5 i finished on £879, not bad, but coulda been £1,500 with what ever bonus may or may not have been applied.

Got my eye on a £50 5 team 'banker' for a return of 2 grand this coming weekend, but we'll see ;)

• Like 4

Got £829 from what was left outta what i didn't cash out. Had a 220 quid soccer bonus applied to my winnings, which i have no idea what that is or why i got it as i never go in for the bonuses. I can only assume it was a nicely worded "here is a bit of a bonus for you being a dumb motherf@&er".

So all in all out of that £5 i finished on £879, not bad, but coulda been £1,500 with what ever bonus may or may not have been applied.

Got my eye on a £50 5 team 'banker' for a return of 2 grand this coming weekend, but we'll see ;)

Care to tell me who this five team banker is?

Lol, I use the term 'banker' as loose as Edward Snowden's lips!

Palace

Swansea

Southampton

Man City

Spurs

^ All wins...

Might be tempted to lower that initial bet and use some of it on...

Palace

Swansea (Draw)

Southampton (Draw)

Man City

Spurs

66.81/1

It's the Euro Soccer Bonus, they give you the  bonus when you place 3 or more team accumulator on BPL, Serie A, La Liga or the Bundesliga.. So I think a 14 team accumulator is 100% bonus 

100% Euro Soccer Bonus
Now includes Result/Both Teams To Score market
Our fantastic Euro Soccer accumulator offer applies to the top domestic leagues in Europe along with the group and knockout stages of the Champions League - and it now includes the Result/Both Teams To Score market in addition to the Full Time Result market.

You can earn a bonus of up to 100% on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Serie A, Primera Liga, Bundesliga 1 or Champions League.

Place a pre-match accumulator of 3 or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of the above competitions and, if successful, we will add the following enhancements to your returns:

Bet Type
Bonus
Trebles
5% bonus
4-folds
10% bonus
5-folds
10% bonus
6-folds
20% bonus
7-folds
30% bonus
8-folds
40% bonus
9-folds
50% bonus
10-folds
60% bonus
11-folds
70% bonus
12-folds
80% bonus
13-folds
90% bonus
14-folds and upwards
100% bonus
Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 1

Lol, I use the term 'banker' as loose as Edward Snowden's lips!

Palace

Swansea

Southampton

Man City

Spurs

^ All wins...

Might be tempted to lower that initial bet and use some of it on...

Palace

Swansea (Draw)

Southampton (Draw)

Man City

Spurs

66.81/1

That will be my accumulator for the weekend. Cheers  :)