Football Betting 14/15

Genie

Only had 1 double today.

Had £30 on an Ateltico/Bayern double.

Won £40, was getting a bit nervous towards the end as Bayern were literally doing everything but score, hitting the post etc. Thankfully then won in the end.

For all those pancking in the relegation thread Smertov, Tayls etc, the VillaChris advice is simple....just lump on the likes of Hull, Sunderland to win their remaining games. Given some of the fixtures left, they'll be some very big odds for those two.

Hull were 3/1 to win tonight....so if the worst happens for us I'll make enough money between now and the end of the season to make Lerner an offer. ;)

Edited by VillaChris

I knew there would be 4 or 5 goals in the Villa v Everton game, so won £200 off £5 with Villa winning 3-2.

Acca has been a waste of time again, with the Saints screwing us over.

Got a fiver on Man Utd beating the Baggies 4-1.

Edited by Chewie

Done a 70/1 Acca on Sunderland, Hull, Leicester, Newcastle to soften the blow should we be in the bottom 3.

That's a great price considering three of those teams are at home, Hull are pretty much evens to win today and Newcastle and Leicester aren't far off that.

Got £5 on Boro (tick), Villa & Sunderland to win and Spurs to draw. Returns £243.

With Spurs 2-0 down the option to cash out at halftime for £20 was too tempting.

Got £5 on Boro (tick), Villa & Sunderland to win and Spurs to draw. Returns £243.

With Spurs 2-0 down the option to cash out at halftime for £20 was too tempting.

Spurs are one of those teams I never "bet" on, I only ever consider them a punt of there are some silly odds either way. They can go out and beat Chelsea one week and lose to Burnley the next, or vice versa.

Proper coupon killer, like most upper mid table sides I guess.