Football Betting 14/15

Genie

I don't see them dropping off. I try my best to be neutral but obviously it's hard where The Villa are concerned but to all eyes they are a side in fantastic form, confident, clicking. I'll be very disappointed if they don't at least turn up.

11/1 is ridiculous regardless. Though I've not checked since Sunday.

Got £5 on a 7-way tonight.

Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Mk dons, Swindon & Blackburn to win + draws in the Rochdale/Orient & Scunthorpe/Bradford games.

Returns £614.

Ouch, close mate. Hope you managed to cash that out at some point?

Got £5 on a 7-way tonight.

Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Mk dons, Swindon & Blackburn to win + draws in the Rochdale/Orient & Scunthorpe/Bradford games.

Returns £614.

Ouch, close mate. Hope you managed to cash that out at some point?
Nah, the way the goals went in there wasn't really anything on offer. Touched £8 but mostly couple of quid. Mainly thanks to Walsall being 2-0 up for a lot of the game and then as soon as it all looked good they went 3-2 up. So close but yet so far.

What's everyone up to this weekend then lads?

A real tough one to call with the way the fixtures are this weekend. Although I expect Man City to beat us (3-1 City i think), it would be stupid not to place a bet at the odds the bookies are offering.

6L7Y0EI.png

I'll no doubt place a couple of more bets (first scorer, correct score etc) just before and during the Villa game.

14:00

Race winner
Baron Alco @ 12/1 Each Way 1/5 1-2-3 Pending

14:35
Race winner
Home Farm @ 20/1 Each Way 1/5 1-2-3 Pending

15:50
Race winner
Algernon Pazham @ 20/1 Each Way 1/4 1-2-3-4 Pending 

16:25
Race winner

Clondaw Kaempfer @ 33/1 Each Way 1/4 1-2-3-4  Pending 

Each way Yankee X22 Bets!

Edited by Kingman

For people worried about relegation, whack a fiver on Sunderland to win each of their remaining five games. Given they've got away games at Arsenal and Chelsea, they'll be 10-1 shots there for a start at least.

Had a Hull-Leicester double at 8/1 today that paid off. Given Hull's run in they'll be decent odds in most of their games.

I'd rather do that as an insurance than bet against us going down which is something I just won't do.