Football Betting 14/15

Genie

Had a fiver on Blues, Bournemouth and Palace.

After being 2-0 down palace come back to go 3-2 ahead at the exact moment small **** heath surrender their lead.

What a shitty day, I'd have won £103. Would have taken the edge off the villa result.

Edited by Genie

Good day today, I had £109 from my 6 team acca, My stepfather had a 13 team ACCA, £368 for a £1 stake. 9 came in this afternoon, his 4 tomorrow.

Madrid

Barca

A Madrid

PSG.

They are all heavily odds on, how do you even start trying to cover that?

Good day today, I had £109 from my 6 team acca, My stepfather had a 13 team ACCA, £368 for a £1 stake. 9 came in this afternoon, his 4 tomorrow.

Madrid

Barca

A Madrid

PSG.

lay it on betfair son so you get something back.

our kid won £150 on a 6 team acca.wolves and spurs late goals won it for him.£1 stake,lucky chunt.

Madrid

Barca

A Madrid

PSG.

lay it on betfair son so you get something back.

our kid won £150 on a 6 team acca.wolves and spurs late goals won it for him.£1 stake,lucky chunt.

I had a look at betfair last week but I really don't have clue how to use the exchanges sadly

Basically you bet and lay. When you lay you act as the bookie so if you lay on villa winning then any other result other than a villa win you win. Just choose the best odds.

Edited by PaulC

Basically you bet and lay. When you lay you act as the bookie so if you lay on villa winning then any other result other than a villa win you win. Just choose the best odds.

over my likes for the day otherwise this would be one from me.