Football Betting 14/15

Genie

unbelievable.had a bet yesterday but thought i lost cause i had burnley-palace as a draw.was gonna throw the ticket away but thought i'd see how many let me down.didn't have my reading glasses with me when i put the bet on and mistakenly put palace to win instead,bets only come in.£121 from a £5 bet. :D

• Like 2

unbelievable.had a bet yesterday but thought i lost cause i had burnley-palace as a draw.was gonna throw the ticket away but thought i'd see how many let me down.didn't have my reading glasses with me when i put the bet on and mistakenly put palace to win instead,bets only come in.£121 from a £5 bet. :D

Well done :D.

Bradford's odds to win today at 2 down must've been insane but how often do Chelsea lose a 2 goal lead in any competition. I think to win at 2-1 down Bradford were 60/1.

Just a quid on Bradford and Boro to win would've been a good 50-1 bet I reckon.

Think West Ham could be good outsiders to reach the final looking at the teams left.

Stelling said after the games that skybet would have gave you 289/1 that Chelsea & man city would lose today.

Paddy power tweeted £10 on Bradford 4-2 and boro 2-0 would have paid paid out £335,900

My mate has won £2816 off a £5 treble on the baggies, palace and leicester today. Lucky bastard!

Couldn't have been over 500/1 for that treble could it?

My bad. He posted a picture of his betting slip and it was actually both teams to score plus those 3 teams to win. Belting payout off a fiver!