Football Betting 14/15

Genie

Good luck mate, personally I'd stick to 3 just in case. Purely up to you though, would love VT to take some more money off them!

Just went with the 3 in the end.

Liverpool

City

West ham

Potentially £94.50, so just a tad over 2/1.

The managerial merry go round hasn't helped todays predictions.

Well after losing my bet I've just checked my account and my stake was immediately returned, I like this kind of gambling  :)

I've just popped in the bookies and put a little ACCA on, looked my slip and it payed £1105, So i checked the selections realising there had been a mistake and for some reason (maybe a scuff on the slip) It had Blackpool to beat us tomorrow.

I spoke to the guy a sorted it out, but you know Blackpool are now going to turn us over and i'm going cry.

Blackpool were 7/1 BTW.

Edited by av1

I've just popped in the bookies and put a little ACCA on, looked my slip and it payed £1105, So i checked the selections realising there had been a mistake and for some reason (maybe a scuff on the slip) It had Blackpool to beat us tomorrow.

I spoke to the guy a sorted it out, but you know Blackpool are now going to turn us over and i'm going cry.

Blackpool were 7/1 BTW.

7/1 reckon that could be worth a cheeky tenner?? What is it for a draw?

Blackpool were 7/1 BTW.

A 0-0 draw

Edited by Genie

Doing an acca with bet bright if it loses or when lol i get my money back!

£30 Stake blackpool, dover, arsenal, afc wimbledon, yevoil, £30 pays 250k!

If that comes up you can expect Betbright to withdraw this offer quickly.

Blackpool were 7/1 BTW.

Don't forget to get your parents permission first!!! [emoji39]

I've just had a look at laying a bet and I'm afraid I don't understand.

On betfair I clicked the lay button (palace) and it said 'backers odds 1.5'

I put in a stake of £10 and it said 'liability £5'

So what does that mean for me if palace don't win?